Nate Robinson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Nate Robinson

In response to Fierce34's comment:

All these Nate Robinson bandwagon fans will shut up once the Heat eliminate the Bulls tomorrow.

people have been saying for months and over a year how stupid it was to trade nate.  whether the bulls minus their superstar lose to the heat tomorrow does not change that. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

acie

Your argument is flawed.

1. When Nate was with GS, he averaged 23.4 minutes per game. This season, Jarrett Jack averaged 29.7 minutes per game. Last season Curry missed a lot of games. That's why Nate played a lot, right?

This season Curry played in 78 games and Jack played in 79 games. But Jack got to play 29.7 minutes per game when he's also a PG. So you saying that Nate would want more than 8 minutes per game is FALSE!

2. The Bulls invested a 1st round pick on Marquis Teague, a PG. You really think Nate will still be around once Rose is healthy?

Use your common sense. If Nate is so good then why did OKC and GS give up on him?

If the Celts were the only team to get rid of Nate then the Celtics were the problem. But OKC would rather have Derek Fisher and GS needed to trade for Jack when they could just have re-signed Nate. Think about that.

more stupidity

1) you CANNOT play a 5-8 #2 guard.  you just cannot do it.  curry is a wispy 6-3 or 6-4 and jack is a more solidly built 6-2 or 6-3.  you do understand how height plays a role, right?  or not.

2) no i don't think nate will be around once rose gets healthy.  you are so damn stupid it's unbelievable.  the bulls will get rid of nate because with a premier top eschelon point guard (that rondo is NOT because he's inconsistent, mercurial and has an incomplete skill set), the PROPER thing to do for ANY TEAM is to DEVELOP A DRAFT PICK

so, NATE WILL BE GONE FROM CHI once rose returns, but it's NOT NATE'S FAULT that he will be gone from CHI and he was a MUCH VALUED CONTRIBUTOR this season- without nate stepping in and doing what he did, for negligible salary, there is no chicago where it is right now.  period.  end of story.

take 10,000 fish oil caplets and don't call me in the morning

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

fierce you are unbearable- i unblocked you to see what drivel you were up to and now you're going back on block.  so stinking pathetic.  nate performed considerable heroics for the bulls this year and also contributed STEADY PLAY- like any SMALL guard, look at JJ barea for cripe sakes, he is a journey man by definition and cannot be played ad nauseum.  you cannot put him at 2 guard unless your PG is 6-5.  maybe the perfect proverbial spot for nate to play would be opposite grevais vasquez.  then you could run nate 30 minutes a night or more and have him pester the opposing PG while vasquez guards the 2.

your arguements are so shallow and empty they are enough to make someone puque if they really cared about you.  but i don't.  you won't be hearing from me again any time soon.  you're back on block.  my life was never happier when you were on block and i never got to see how you turbo-spam this board with absolute nonsense and when it's not drivel you're hedging both sides of any issue to wind up somewhere in the middle where you often then STILL erroneously claim you are "right". 

any basketball fan who cannot recognize that nate has grown up a lot since those HORRID days of the knicks is just a dumb basketball fan.  the ENVIRONMENT in which nate was steeped for several years was the dysfunctional NIGHTMARE THAT ISIAH THOMAS created.  yes, nate didn't necessarily have to engage in some of the dumb things that he did back then, but he assimilated in BOS, GS and CHI and made major contributions.

he was a far better backup to rondo than keyon dooling and we could have given nate a solid 14 minutes a night at the LEAST by cutting rondo's minutes back to something more realisitic than the regular yearly over-use that rondo has been through.  apparently you find that to be an abominable concept.  good luck.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

fierce you are unbearable- i unblocked you to see what drivel you were up to and now you're going back on block.  so stinking pathetic.  nate performed considerable heroics for the bulls this year and also contributed STEADY PLAY- like any SMALL guard, look at JJ barea for cripe sakes, he is a journey man by definition and cannot be played ad nauseum.  you cannot put him at 2 guard unless your PG is 6-5.  maybe the perfect proverbial spot for nate to play would be opposite grevais vasquez.  then you could run nate 30 minutes a night or more and have him pester the opposing PG while vasquez guards the 2.

your arguements are so shallow and empty they are enough to make someone puque if they really cared about you.  but i don't.  you won't be hearing from me again any time soon.  you're back on block.  my life was never happier when you were on block and i never got to see how you turbo-spam this board with absolute nonsense and when it's not drivel you're hedging both sides of any issue to wind up somewhere in the middle where you often then STILL erroneously claim you are "right". 

any basketball fan who cannot recognize that nate has grown up a lot since those HORRID days of the knicks is just a dumb basketball fan.  the ENVIRONMENT in which nate was steeped for several years was the dysfunctional NIGHTMARE THAT ISIAH THOMAS created.  yes, nate didn't necessarily have to engage in some of the dumb things that he did back then, but he assimilated in BOS, GS and CHI and made major contributions.

he was a far better backup to rondo than keyon dooling and we could have given nate a solid 14 minutes a night at the LEAST by cutting rondo's minutes back to something more realisitic than the regular yearly over-use that rondo has been through.  apparently you find that to be an abominable concept.  good luck.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ^ 999,999,999,999,999

Exactly right!!  this guy fierce has more than a few screws loose and specializes at flooding threads with nonsense ...  He takes both sides of every issue, is redundant with his posts to the point of considering suicide as you read them, lies, misquotes and the worse......... he actually believes he makes sense, is knowledgable  and wins the debate..

I have a few on ignore myself... however, I enjoy toying with fierce now and again, push his button, sit back  and let him perform for me...  then I basically scroll past his posts to read interesting ones

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts