Nate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Nate

Would you trade him back for house?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

He's struggling right now. Nate needs to get in the gym and shoot and shoot and shoot if he isn't already.

I want to see Nate play well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Nate:
    Would you trade him back for house?
    Posted by cole-ely

Someone asked that question yesterday.  Yes I think I would.  Eddie didn't go in slumps this bad that I remember.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He also hit big shots which Nate does not do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Nate would embarrass Eddie more than Eddie does to himself..there is a reason E House has played for so many teams.. I loved him when he was here..just like I did Posey and to an extent TA..they helped bring us a Chip.. But like the 3 of them it is time to move on..and EHouse has done very little for the Heat.. IMO Nate is way better player the House..EHouse couldnt even bring the ball up the court... Nate will be big for us.. 
    Posted by BBALLIQ

Hope your right.  Been waiting a long time.  Much longer and I may be ready to give Avery another shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Nate has improved a little on defense since he got here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celt16. Show celt16's posts

Nate has improved a little on defense since he got here. 
    Posted by OneOnOne

Nate simply needs to play the 2 so that he can focus on his offense and not have to worry about ball distribution.  I think that would go a long way to getting his shot back in order.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

There's not need to make  any trades. Delonte will be back soon. This will give us plenty of depth at the 1 and 2 spots. Secondly, I like the way Wafer has been playing lately. Given consistent minutes and time to adapt to a new team, he's proven to be a solid player.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

You will see a different Nate when DWest returns. Trust me.

Time Will Only Tell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

nate and rondo seemed to play better defense last night - they both took charges just by moving their feet and digging in for the posessions.  the celtics are shooting a high percentage as a team and doc is turning Nate into a defense first player.  he still needs to make shots and seems to be inconsistent, but house would never have been able to stay with they guy nate guarded really well last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Nate would embarrass Eddie more than Eddie does to himself..there is a reason E House has played for so many teams.. I loved him when he was here..just like I did Posey and to an extent TA..they helped bring us a Chip.. But like the 3 of them it is time to move on..and EHouse has done very little for the Heat.. IMO Nate is way better player the House..EHouse couldnt even bring the ball up the court... Nate will be big for us.. 
    Posted by BBALLIQ

Eddie House brought the ball up the court numerous times a night every game for three years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

You will see a different Nate when DWest returns. Trust me.                                      Time Will Only Tell                                      
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

Yep...We'll see Nate sitting on the bench.  Daniels is still going to get his minutes and West is going to take Nate's.  i don't think he is going to play much at all when West comes back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im very disappointed with Nate this season but got to cut some slack cause hes been playing just about the entire season... and... hes just not a PG.

Now, regardless of his position, hes still missing plenty of open shots. Is it cause hes got all this added responsibility running the point??  Maybe.

In preseason, Nate & DWest looked real good together. I think we should wait for DWEst to get back in the lineup with Nate on the 2nd unit... then see how he does. Nate can still get it done...at least its worth giving him that chance imo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Nate : Hope your right.  Been waiting a long time.  Much longer and I may be ready to give Avery another shot.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Sure you will, Doc. LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sometimes shooters just don't shoot well.  There are a lot of things going on with Nate like playing PG sometimes, but one of the things is much more simple than folks think:  he's a shooter and sometimes shooters go through long periods of draughts.   Ray's been through them as does all other shooters.

We just hope he comes around and is hotter when we need him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

When West gets back I can see him taking a lot of minutes away from Nate--assuming he's fully recovered from the broken wrist.

West can spell both Rondo and Allen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Eddie House brought the ball up the court numerous times a night every game for three years"

true but when teams put the press on him Doc had to take him out of the game. 

Eddie House can't play no mo. 

He was good when he was here, but you can't compare this year's Nate to House from two years ago. House now rides pine in Miami. 

Nate will be fine once West comes back. 

p.s. trading a player when he's trading like crud is a losing move. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

nate is a guy who should come off the bench and look to score.  when he's hot you ride that, when he's not - he sits back down.  hopefully, this becomes his role as the season goes forward.  he's doing a good job filling in and gutting out wins with the rest of the team as of late.  just like Ray and Pierce become turnover machines when Rondo is out because they have to play outside of their strenghts, that's what's taking place with Nate trying to play point guard.  He's just a guy you can throw in to score when the 2nd team stagnates on offense, which can be an issue with this team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Nate just needs to get his mentality back. he is trying to be too much like Rondo, distributing..he needs to remember who he is and just look to score, if doc can get him back thinking that way, look out.

Sections
Shortcuts