NBA Draft - Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

NBA Draft - Celtics

If the season ended right now Boston would have the 23rd and 24th picks in the 1st round. I wonder if New Orleans would take Boston up on Red's idea that New Orleans should trade the projected #3 pick to Boston for their 1st round picks...??? Hey, there's always a chance, right? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: NBA Draft - Celtics

In Response to NBA Draft - Celtics:
    [QUOTE]If the season ended right now Boston would have the 23rd and 24th picks in the 1st round. I wonder if New Orleans would take Boston up on Red's idea that New Orleans should trade the projected #3 pick to Boston for their 1st round picks...??? Hey, there's always a chance, right? 
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

My friend, I don't think that would go down, because NO needs an identity for the new ownership.  It really is the cheapest way for them to possibly get an up and coming player. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Not for a top 7 pick

For Minny's pick NO owns in the 9-12 range... both our 1sts are more than fair

This is a draft where there is like top 7 talent... then similar talent from 8-22... it is that deep..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Red's suggestion was to trade both picks for their pick projected to be #3.
    So, now Boston is adding a player and a 2014 1st round pick?
    The Celtics fans constantly moving target is alive and well...

The 2014 pick will probably be a lottery pick, so that might not be a good idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics:
    [QUOTE]Not for a top 7 pick For Minny's pick NO owns in the 9-12 range... both our 1sts are more than fair This is a draft where there is like top 7 talent... then similar talent from 8-22... it is that deep..
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I LOVE how Ginatroll can remember every post I make.  There is a name for that, isn't there.  Probably won't happen, but I just throw ideas out there.....

Did you know Gina, when asked the all-time T-Wolves leading scorer, replied "Darko Milicic"?

Did you know Gina guaranteed the laker roster after the trade deadline would be Howard, Sessions, Beasley and Stephen Jackson?

Did  you know Gina TODAY wrote Rhondo?????

I think Gina should stick to the lakers!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Not for a top 7 pick For Minny's pick NO owns in the 9-12 range... both our 1sts are more than fair This is a draft where there is like top 7 talent... then similar talent from 8-22... it is that deep..

This draft is mediocre other then Davis, Robinson and Drummond.
    Many were good prospects going into this past season but very few players had good seasons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Look Red just post a valid opinion on this we all know you don't like the Lakers and their fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : I LOVE how Ginatroll can remember every post I make.  There is a name for that, isn't there.  Probably won't happen, but I just throw ideas out there..... Did you know Gina, when asked the all-time T-Wolves leading scorer, replied "Darko Milicic"? Did you know Gina guaranteed the laker roster after the trade deadline would be Howard, Sessions, Beasley and Stephen Jackson? Did  you know Gina TODAY wrote Rhondo????? I think Gina should stick to the lakers!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The Lakers traded for Sessions.
    The Lakers had the Beasley deal 99% done when it was pulled 7 minutes before the 3PM trade deadline.
    The day before the trade deadline the Magic told Howard that he was going to be traded to the Lakers if he didn't waive his opt out clause.
    My predictions were very close to being fulfilled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : The Lakers traded for Sessions. The Lakers had the Beasley deal 99% done when it was pulled 7 minutes before the 3PM trade deadline. The day before the trade deadline the Magic told Howard that he was going to be traded to the Lakers if he didn't waive his opt out clause. My predictions were very close to being fulfilled.

BLAH BLAH and BLAH - you were as close as I was!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : This draft is mediocre other then Davis, Robinson and Drummond. Many were good prospects going into this past season but very few players had good seasons.

The draft probably looks like this:

tier 1 - Davis (that's it, nobody else in his class)

tier 2 - Drummond, Robinson, Barnes, Moultrie, Kidd-G, Zeller, Leonard (maybe Sullinger and Beal)

tier 3 -  12 guys who can go 10-22, really you can grab Lamb/Rivers at 10-13 or Waiters/Marshall/Ross at 18-21 and really its a crapshoot who will be best. That kinda draft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

I like Sullinger and the C's would be fortunate to obtain him.  I think Sully should stay another year, but that's for a different topic. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : BLAH BLAH and BLAH - you were as close as I was!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

My predictions had reasoning and a basis for happening.
    Yours are a biased Celtics Wish List.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : The draft probably looks like this: tier 1 - Davis (that's it, nobody else in his class) tier 2 - Robinson, Barnes, Moultrie, Kidd-G, Zeller, Leonard (maybe Sullinger and Beal) tier 3 -  15 guys who can go 9-24, really you can grab Lamb/Rivers at 10-13 or Waiters/Marshall/Ross at 18-21 and really its a crapshoot who will be best. That kinda draft.

What about Drummond?
    Are you expecting him to go to Boston at #22?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]I like Sullinger and the C's would be fortunate to obtain him.  I think Sully should stay another year, but that's for a different topic. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Sullinger stayed in school 1 year too long.
    He would have been at least a top 5 pick last year.
    He might not be a lottery pick this year.
    I wouldn't take him with a top 15 pick.
    I don't like his game or his lack of conditioning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : What about Drummond? Are you expecting him to go to Boston at #22?

oops, forgot him for a sec

the doofus I saw live 15 times this year is in tier 2... I guess... based on the talent I saw in his 7-8 best games

He was such a waste of hype

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

I hear you, but I just like his game.  I could be wrong, but I think he is a Kevin Love type  of player who get's better with age. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Ainge should have his pick of either Festus Ezeli from Vandy or Fab Melo.  I would go with Ezeli (6'11 255lbs).  He reminds me of Perk in a lot ways with his toughness, post defense and shot blocking.  Even though he's a senior, he's still learning the game and has a lot of upside left. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOBYpDJu5A0

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Is it true that the Celtics are trying to move up the draft so that they can get Griner?

Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Is it true that the Celtics are trying to move up the draft so that they can get Griner?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Knowing Danny Ainge, YES they are.

ugh!!

Go Celtics!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : Sullinger stayed in school 1 year too long. He would have been at least a top 5 pick last year. He might not be a lottery pick this year. I wouldn't take him with a top 15 pick. I don't like his game or his lack of conditioning.

But, of couse, according to YOU, the "draft won't be as good as people think."  You vacillate more than a politician!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Last year, lakers fans thought MN would give up Love AND the second pick for Pau Gasol............so SHOOT me for thinking NO would give up a high draft pick for two lower ones.  And they won't now, since they were sold today..............wonder how much the bounties will be for the Hornets next year??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : Knowing Danny Ainge, YES they are. ugh!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

If that's the case Snoop, she could go down as the best Celtic center since Russell! Excuse my ignorance but has there been another Celtic center with a pulse since Russell and the bush league days?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : If that's the case Snoop, she could go down as the best Celtic center since Russell! Excuse my ignorance but has there been another Celtic center with a pulse since Russell and the bush league days?
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Dave Cowens
    Robert Parish
    Bill Walton

3 PULSES now beating in the Hall of Fame!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : The draft probably looks like this: tier 1 - Davis (that's it, nobody else in his class) tier 2 - Drummond, Robinson, Barnes, Moultrie, Kidd-G, Zeller, Leonard (maybe Sullinger and Beal) tier 3 -  12 guys who can go 10-22, really you can grab Lamb/Rivers at 10-13 or Waiters/Marshall/Ross at 18-21 and really its a crapshoot who will be best. That kinda draft.

Where do you think that Davis will end up?  Whoever the lucky team is should be a lot better next season. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NBA Draft - Celtics : Where do you think that Davis will end up?  Whoever the lucky team is should be a lot better next season. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Bobcats

Sections
Shortcuts