NBA League Pass

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: NBA League Pass

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just ordered my league pass and look forward to watching the 76ers and Nets challenge the Celtics this year for the Atlantic division.  I also cannot wait to see the SUPER team Lakers on a regular basis. It will be funny to see how many teams just lay down as intimidation sets in.

[/QUOTE]

...how many teams just LIE down . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

I just ordered my league pass and look forward to watching the 76ers and Nets challenge the Celtics this year for the Atlantic division.  I also cannot wait to see the SUPER team Lakers on a regular basis. It will be funny to see how many teams just lay down as intimidation sets in.

[/QUOTE]

Watch out for the Clippers, they are younger, healthier, and hungry. What is like after bring in all these players for a one year window, still not being as good as OKC?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good for you...I hope your mom let's you watch late games as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good to know Laker fans will be watching Celtic games. I mean as a Celtic fan, I would never order League Pass to watch the Lakers. Such a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

Then why do you post about them so much?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

He might not even get the Lakers depending on where he lives and whether they carry the games due to the contract the Lakers have signed to show their games.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts