NBA Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

NBA Playoffs

Five road teams won. Amazing?

Saw Golden State vs. Clippers game. Was amazed to see the level of passing by GS.  Almost made my head spin.  Though Paul was clearly fouled, I'm not sure GS would not have won the game anyway.

Cannot believe how India has come apart.  Bird may need to deliver several swift kicks to the pants and light several players rears with bunsen burners.

Pierce is still the Truth. Nine points in the last four minutes of the game to win it for the Nets.

Long prognostication: OKC over Heat in the finals.

What struck you about the playoffs so far?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: NBA Playoffs

Agree with everything you said. 

The Wizards are better than I expected, that surprised me. The Pacers collapse is baffling, but even so, they still have time to turn it around...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Here's something that struck me, Kidd-Gilchrist and Douglas Roberts are awful. 

The C's have a shot to draft some potentially very successful players.  However, they will have to dodge the Kidd-Gilchrist, CDR's, Darko et al's.  As we discuss who we want to see Boston get, we should talk about who we don't want to them to get.

Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid make me very nervous.  I won't cry if we strike out on both of them, and start Asik and Jeff Green next year.  I also won't cry if we wind up stockpiling PFs and taking Randle- at least we know that Randle will have a bright future.  I hope they stay away from Exum and Gordon.  Tall, skinny, athletic guys who can't shoot might as well have skull and crossbones on their uniforms.  I love Rondo and I hope they don't trade him, but drafting Smart with a 6th, 7th, or 8th pick (like Randle) would be pretty conservative.  Smart seems destined to succeed at the level, might even be a steal for us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Nice to see Indiana play better last night.  I still believe they could lose this series, which would be disappointing, but they played much better last night.   The Nets also have a chance of winning this series.   It would be nice to see them advance. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Another loss by Indiana.  I am not sure that they will even win one game in Atlanta.  It will be very disappointing but not surprising if they lose this series. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Does anyone believe that their is a team that is going to challenge Miami this year?  It has been very discouraging to see teams like the Spurs, Thunder, etc. that were so good in the regular season struggling in the playoffs.  I hate to say it but I believe that Miami is going to win the NBA championship again this year.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The Pacers are losing again tonight.  If this continues they won't win this game or series.  It is very disappointing to see them struggling. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Washington has played better consistently than any other team I've watched so far. I can see them giving the heat a run for their money. They have a really nice blend of youth and experience.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

We are on the verge of seeing a 1 seed knocked out by an 8 seed and a 2 seed knocked out by a 7 seed.  This never happens in the NBA playoffs.  I'd be more excited, but, unfortunately it just clears the way for the Heat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Come to think of it, both the Grizzlies and Clippers may be a good match-up against the Heat.  If the Clippers win out, is it destiny or poetic justice?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Stephenson has landed back to Earth. Then you have George Hill who wouldn't be a starter in another team and Hibbert has been read by the Hawks. This Pacer team might not move on afterall!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stephenson has landed back to Earth. Then you have George Hill who wouldn't be a starter in another team and Hibbert has been read by the Hawks. This Pacer team might not move on afterall!

[/QUOTE]

I would be surprised if the Pacers win this series.  I suppose that anything is possible but they are definitely not the same team they were at the beginning of the season.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

.....and yet ANOTHER thread ruined by Mployee and Fiercy....sigh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Three game 7's in the first round, with the possibility of another three game 7's, depending upon tonight's slate of games.  This is NBA playoffs at its most exciting.  Which team has been the most surprising so far?  Most disappointing?