NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?"

In Response to NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?":
    Guess it depends on who your coach is or whether the official likes your team ... trying to have an affect on the outcome or rectify a prior error is kinda WWF since the refs don't adjust the errors for all teams do they? http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/articles/2011/03/16/ref_sues_ap_writer_over_twitter_blast/ This will bring great embarrassment to the NBA if they are unable to keep it out of the courts.
    Posted by Mployee8

You think BBD will have another double-double tonight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I heard on a tweet the celtics will get a few make up calls tonight Im just saying

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?":
    In Response to NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?" : You think BBD will have another double-double tonight?
    Posted by P34

Wake up Fierce---u r the only die hard left.
    Just read how your nba operates --- worse than "made in china"
    r u still nba believer?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?":
    In Response to Re: NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?" : I certainly hope so ... BTW, aren't you suppose to be silent now that Perk is gone?
    Posted by Mployee8

Did I bet with anyone on that? 

You on the other hand offered me a bet and when you lost you won't honor it. You're not a man of your word. In fact you're not a real man. You're just a loser!

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: NBA Ref Sues AP Reporter: The Case of "Do two wrongs make a right?" : Wake up Fierce---u r the only die hard left. Just read how your nba operates --- worse than "made in china" r u still nba believer?
    Posted by CHEisCHE

I don't care about the refs. I'm collecting my winnings on a bet I'm about to win. The problem is the loser won't honor his word, he won't pay up. What a loser!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Tonights game Tim Donaghy picked the celtics he might know something.

Sections
Shortcuts