NBA Reffs in playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: NBA Reffs in playoffs

Fierce you just won  the Bill Blather award for the first post on this board in like three hours  The coroner and grave diggers have already been called.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wont comment on this season too much but NBA refs in general have been awful.. I also dont get allowing the refs, similarly umpires in baseball, to have their own "style" of calling a game that player have to adjust to.

For ex, there's a defined strike zone, why can umps apply their own interpretation of strikes? Same with the NBA refs, some call touch fouls, some let it be physical.. some like Mr Magoo clone Joey Crawford issue "T's" if you glance at him in the wrong way and others allow player to yell and scream at them without retribution..

It would also be nice to see the NBA discipline refs for poor performance and make it public, just like the players lose minutes on the court or are taken out of the starting lineup for poor play... what's the NBA worried about..everyone knows when the refs suk... ...Oh yea, stop censoring and intimidating most announcers to tow the company line when it comes to the nba... very few tell it like it is

Finally, let the players and coachs complain post game about whats obvious to everyone watching the game...horrible calls... No, they will fine them and hush them and maybe suspend them like they fell under the rules of Hitlers Germany

[/QUOTE]

You mean, ACCOUNTABILITY!? What a concept. I completely agree. Let someone critically review Joey Crawford's calls, and then ask him what his plans are for the rest of his life.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

It is not he missed fouls so much as the fouls that are called THAT ARE NOT FOULS.  This is the biggest problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Well, a good game tonight until the zebras took over and stood Miami at the line enough to turn the tide of the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Reffs put it to the Clips at the end of the game last night.   They turned a big lead into a loss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Reffs put it to the Clips at the end of the game last night.   They turned a big lead into a loss.

[/QUOTE]

Refs did not turn big lead into a loss. The Clips started choking then the refs decided to choke at the same time, screwing the Clips

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the end the TV ratings are still very high and the NBA is making lots and lots of money.

If the product is no good then why are so many people watching the NBA?  Hope you watched the Nets game tonight, it was a real enjoyable experience, the reffs bent over backwards to help the poor Nets, right.

How did you know the refs were terrible?

Did you watch an NBA playoff game?

If you did then the NBA already won.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I rooted for the Nets not so much because PP & KG are Celtic alumni but I hate the Heat as much as the Lakers. The Nets were lucky they were awarded the ball after they viewed it for I feared they say it left PP's hands last. He was hacked and if it had been reversed with PP guarding LeBron, they'd awarded a 3 shot foul. And that damned Ray Allen hit the dagger. He couldn't buy a basket in the last few moments of game 7 vs Lakers in 2010 when we blew a 13 pt lead assisted by 41 to 18 foul shots and just 21 in the last qtr. LA shot a pathetic 32.5% and we shot 40% and the guy, Kobe. who walks on water shot 6 for 24 or 25%...he'd been a goat had they lost. The extra 23 foul shots was just enough to give them a 4 pt victory but again Ray Allen, a hero tonight, was not when we should have gotten #18 and LA got a Tainted Tinseltown Trophy with fantastic help from the Zebras !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I must admit to turning away from the game once the Nets were down by a few with 24 seconds left. When I turned back on they had the ball with 5 seconds left and down by 2. I hoped so badly the Nets could tie it up or win down in Miami because I hate the Heat, the East Coast version of the Fakers. But it was just not to be.

ANYBODY BUT THE HEAT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. Well anyone but the Clips and the Heat.