NBA.com team grades.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: NBA.com team grades.

In response to "NBA.com team grades.": [QUOTE]http://www.nba.com/reportcard/summer/2012/lakers/?ls=iref:nbahpt1 http://www.nba.com/reportcard/summer/2012/celtics/ Posted by The Big4[/QUOTE] Wow! KB looks old! He even makes Nash look young!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Thanks for the link.
    As it should be expected in the very dead of an NBA season they had nothing to talk about, so invent stuff.
    If they're serious - they should be fired on the spot just for giving B for Backcourt. RR, AB, CL and JT - who's backcourt is better?

AK

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

there overall grading is flawed. the lakers should have gotten a B too.

if you give all letters a numerical value A=5, b=4, c=3 etc. and lets say an a-=4.5 you will see that the lakers add up to 20.5/5=4.1

celtics add up to 22/5=4.4.

so whatever, this article doesn't mean anything as a couple of the posters above said. nba has some flawed logic in the way they do their system.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Forget LAL for a moment. How in the world the get average A out of B, A, D, C, B (for Nets)? Even if you put weight parameter into each category?

AK

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I think since its the pre-season. I will hold judgment until the season actually starts until I give off-season grades.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts