NCAA Tourney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

NCAA Tourney

Most of you probably watch more of this than me so please chime in.  The officiating in college looks twice as good to me.  They call obvious travels, etc.  They don't give special treatment to the so called stars.  They just seem to blend in to the game more.  Yes they miss some calls as well but I don't see near as many misses.  All the games I have seen I would take them over the pro refs any day.  I don't understand why the pros can't see the game like these guys do.

On another note Charles Barkley looks downright stupid talking about college.  This is 2 weeks in a row he seems to want to show the world he knows more than Greg Anthony.  You can tell Greg has watched college ball and Barkley I am not sure has watched any at all.  I can stand Charles with the NBA because sometimes he is some stupid its funny.  The college game he just looks like a idiot IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: NCAA Tourney

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Most of you probably watch more of this than me so please chime in.  The officiating in college looks twice as good to me.  They call obvious travels, etc.  They don't give special treatment to the so called stars.  They just seem to blend in to the game more.  Yes they miss some calls as well but I don't see near as many misses.  All the games I have seen I would take them over the pro refs any day.  I don't understand why the pros can't see the game like these guys do.

On another note Charles Barkley looks downright stupid talking about college.  This is 2 weeks in a row he seems to want to show the world he knows more than Greg Anthony.  You can tell Greg has watched college ball and Barkley I am not sure has watched any at all.  I can stand Charles with the NBA because sometimes he is some stupid its funny.  The college game he just looks like a idiot IMO.

Charles is embarrassing himself!!  Go Louisville!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Charles is embarrassing himself!!  Go Louisville!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

There are no stars in college basketball.

Is that a fact Tommy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't really watch college basketball very often but was happy to see Syracuse get this far since many of my friends are Syracuse fans.  I still believe that Louisville will win it all.  Pitino is a good college coach and has a good chance of winning this year.  Don't know why he was so disappointing as an NBA coach?