NCAA…pick your team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

NCAA…pick your team

I put my 20 bucks in the pool yesterday.

Final four Arizona, Florida, Iowa State and Duke.

Championship game, Florida and Duke

Champion...Florida.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: NCAA…pick your team

In response to 37stories' comment:

Champion...Florida.

Now I understand why youve been working weekends...

btw, you got it all wrong.. Louisville wins it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Champion...Florida.

Now I understand why youve been working weekends...

btw, you got it all wrong.. Louisville wins it

You really don't get what it means to freelance do you? Weekends don't exist. The work week doesn't exist. Alarm clocks don't exist.  Every time you post to me I educate you a little more.

My money says Florida, so we shall see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I'm putting down 10 each with a buncha friends.

Uconn fan, they got fuuuuuuccked as a 7 seed imo. but i put them in the sweet 16 for the hell of it.

I really want to pick duke but they got such a hard region with Louisville, who deserved a #1 or 2 imo as their 4 seed. Louisville has a real legit chance to win it all.

I havent decided on how far to put Kansas bcz idk how long Embiid is out and I wanna read up on New Mexico bcz they look like a good upset team.

My Elite 8:

UF vs. havent figured out yet.

Michigan State vs. Iowa State

Arizona vs. Crieghton

Louisville vs. Duke

Final 4:

UF

Iowa State

Arizona

undecided

Title: no clue yet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Uconn fan, they got fuuuuuuccked as a 7 seed imo. but i put them in the sweet 16 for the hell of it.

I really want to pick duke but they got such a hard region with Louisville, who deserved a #1 or 2 imo as their 4 seed. Louisville has a real legit chance to win it all.

I havent decided on how far to put Kansas bcz idk how long Embiid is out and I wanna read up on New Mexico bcz they look like a good upset team.

My Elite 8:

Arizona vs. Crieghton

Louisville vs. Duke

Final 4:

UF

Iowa State

Arizona

undecided

Ha...thats a cop out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

nah, i just gotta think about it some more.. i also feel like my bracket doesnt have enough upsets.... that bothers me too.

I really just wanna put Duke winning it all cuz of Jabari but they arent THAT good

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Bump.

Pick you cowards.

Ha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I like Syracuse to win it all. Ennis and Fair are made for this type of event.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

I like Syracuse to win it all. Ennis and Fair are made for this type of event.

that is bold. they are playing horrible and have to get by UF. but if they find their midseason stride again, you could be right

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pickandroll. Show pickandroll's posts

Champion...Florida.

Here are my picks:

Final Four: Florida, Virginia, Arizona, Michigan

Champion: Virginia

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Final 4: Florida, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Lousiville

Championship: Florida vs Louisville...haven't decided on winenr yet, but I'm leaning towards Louisville for a repeat at the moment, so I guess Louisville.

I'm thinking about swapping out Wisconsin for Arizona, but I'll leave that for now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Championship: Florida vs Louisville...haven't decided on winenr yet, but I'm leaning towards Louisville for a repeat at the moment, so I guess Louisville.

I'm thinking about swapping out Wisconsin for Arizona, but I'll leave that for now.

take creighton over them. take oregon over them. no way they go to the final 4

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I have Baylor beating Crieghton. you gotta pick a few upsets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Final Four - Florida, Wichita St, Michigan St and Wisconsin

Final - Wichita St vs Michigan St.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Wow 37, those are pretty bold picks.  How did you come up with them?  You must have some serious inside information.

Mark me down: UMASS knocks out Duke in Round 2.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I have Baylor beating Crieghton. you gotta pick a few upsets.

i almost did that and I am still considering it as well. but then i remembered baylor drops into a 1-3-1 alot and 2-3 too. McDermontt and his boys will have a field day from deep on Baylor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:

Wow 37, those are pretty bold picks.  How did you come up with them?  You must have some serious inside information.

LOL if that happens I'm dropping Jabari on my big board

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

I dont tend to do bold when the top three in the pool all get serious cash

As far as how I came up with them? I sat down with a vodka tonic for about 10 minutes and started banging on keys like a monkey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Oh...and speaking of bold.

write down your final four and tourney winner.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I'm not fully convinced Creighton gets to the sweet 16 tbh. IMO the bottom of the West is tough to pick...I could see Creighton, Baylor, Wisconsin, or Oregon all finding some way to get to the Elite 8...I don't feel that I can say that for the other regions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Champion...Florida.

I could see this. IMO Duke will have a tough road to the final 4, having to get through (likely) Michigan and Louisville/Wichita State. I could definitely see Iowa State taking down UVA or Michigan St. if they meet in the elite 8.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

My Elite 8:

Arizona vs. Crieghton

Louisville vs. Duke

Final 4:

UF

Iowa State

Arizona

undecided

I'm personally raking Louisville over Duke, but that's just me. I believe in Pitino's teams come tournament time, and IMO they got ripped off getting only a 4 seed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Just finalized my final 4: Florida, Michigan State, Arizona, and Louisville.

Louisville beats Arizona, Florida beats Michigan State.

Championship: Louisville over Florida...I know how unlikely repeating is, but seeing as predicting this tournament is a crapshoot, I'm just going with my gut.

Some Other Notes:

- Kansas gets bounced by New Mexico in the 2nd round without Embiid...if they had him, I would put them down as going to the Elite 8, as I do not believe in a struggling Syracuse team.

-  Round of 64 upset picks: Dayton, Harvard, St. Joseph's, N. Dakota St, Nebraska, Tennessee (over UMass if they beat Iowa)..might be one or two other ones, but that's what I have off the top of my head. I thought about jumping on the SF Austin bandwagon, but I think VCU's experience will hold them off.

- 8 vs 9 seed winners: Pitt, Memphis, Oklahoma St, Kentucky. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Championship: Louisville over Florida...I know how unlikely repeating is, but seeing as predicting this tournament is a crapshoot, I'm just going with my gut.

Some Other Notes:

- Kansas gets bounced by New Mexico in the 2nd round without Embiid...if they had him, I would put them down as going to the Elite 8, as I do not believe in a struggling Syracuse team.

-  Round of 64 upset picks: Dayton, Harvard, St. Joseph's, N. Dakota St, Nebraska, Tennessee (over UMass if they beat Iowa)..might be one or two other ones, but that's what I have off the top of my head. I thought about jumping on the SF Austin bandwagon, but I think VCU's experience will hold them off.

everything in bold is what i have as well.

I REALLLY love jabari parker (shown on threads in this forum) and just want to see him in the big stage. so i have not decided b/w Louisville/Duke elite 8 matchup. Heart says Jabari, head says Cardinals

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Some Other Notes:

everything in bold is what i have as well.

I REALLLY love jabari parker (shown on threads in this forum) and just want to see him in the big stage. so i have not decided b/w Louisville/Duke elite 8 matchup. Heart says Jabari, head says Cardinals

It would be cool.

One correction: I didn't pick St. Joseph's...don't know why I put them there lol.

Sections
Shortcuts