need 1,2 & 3 just think

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

need 1,2 & 3 just think

Rondo and no backup, West seem to be out again, Paul and no back up, Daniels will not recover in time, Ray backed up by Waffer, well ????? just think, though many on this board have a problem with thinking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: need 1,2 & 3 just think

Che says the team is fine as is

I think West will be ok, an upgrade at the 3 is paramount but if we can upgrade at the 2 as well we could really make a statement as the fav and maybe not even lose homecourt which is going to happen by March if Danny stays pat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

West jammed his fingers, and was held out for extra precautions..he will be back first game after the break. i personally think that Nate will be a good backup 2 and Wafer as well. i agree we need someone to put in between pierce and harangody at the 3 position. i like where our team is, but agree with the need for a 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

a 5 anyone? right now C's are depleted!!  I dont know how Semih keeps getting injured without playing..is a mystery..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to need 1,2 & 3 just think:
    Rondo and no backup, West seem to be out again, Paul and no back up, Daniels will not recover in time, Ray backed up by Waffer, well ????? just think, though many on this board have a problem with thinking.
    Posted by maryngary

Wafer is only going to get better. Mark my words. Why the ??? on Wafer's ability. He has shined in recent games BECAUSE he is getting the time on the floor. Simple as that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

All we need is a small forward, period.  We have Nate, Von, and DWest for 1 and 2 positions.  Von can play 3 for now until we get a small forward. You are underestimating Von Wafer. He is going to be a real asset for Boston. I love everything about him.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: need 1,2 & 3 just think:
    All we need is a small forward, period.  We have Nate, Von, and DWest for 1 and 2 positions.  Von can play 3 for now until we get a small forward. You are underestimating Von Wafer. He is going to be a real asset for Boston. I love everything about him. If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

Agree with you on Wafer 100% Chief. He has played very well the last few games. And that includes good games against the big boys, Miami and L.A.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

That's right, OneNation.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to need 1,2 & 3 just think:
    Posted by maryngary

Who do you suggest that we trade to obtain all of these players?  We definitely need another small forward, but not even sure who would be traded to make this happen.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I am personally suspicious on the true severity of shaq's injuries.  Suspicious that it was secretly written in his contract that he will get a long break around all star.  JO I've given up on.  But if shaq and semi can give us 15min each, that's enough time to back up perk, as long as perk stays healthy.

Wafer is playing better than marquis did anyway.  Offensively I have no problem with his play at all...in fact I'm delighted.  He's playing good D too, but I see him as a backup for ray.  Not big enough to play 3 unless it's a finesse three.  Marquis could pick up guys like lebron where vaugn just isnt' big enough (like ray).  Kobe yes, dwade yes.  Lebron no.  Hedo definitely no.  Not sure about deng, maybe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: need 1,2 & 3 just think:
    Che says the team is fine as is I think West will be ok, an upgrade at the 3 is paramount but if we can upgrade at the 2 as well we could really make a statement as the fav and maybe not even lose homecourt which is going to happen by March if Danny stays pat
    Posted by rameakap

unless you tell me who should you give up.
    Who will you add and who will you subtract.
    if you can explain who to delete, where to get the money, if the addition is quality & if your chip in the table is worth to the other team----convince me.

other than that, don't talk fiction to me.
    the 15 players are paid in full...
    hit the reality buster!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Hello!!  anybody out there? 
        it's been 2 1/2 hours now that I'm waiting for someone to answer what I'm asking---i need to be convinced....by someone or rameakap

Sections
Shortcuts