Nervous - source says Miami is the frontrunner for Troy Murphy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Nervous - source says Miami is the frontrunner for Troy Murphy

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=6167769

I hope Danny knows what he's doing - we're banking alot on Shaq's health and a bigman from a buyout situation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Nervous - source says Miami is the frontrunner for Troy Murphy

If he doenst fill that roster out with some decent names, he gonna have some big xplaining to do... I dont understand why if noone made a commitment that he would just give away a good big man, and gamble that we could get another....I heard Muprh was leaning to the C's, but now its looking like a bunch of LIES!!   im started to get impatient and frustrated with this so called Plan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

I agree, he's putting alot on the line here, so things need to fall into place.  Trading away Perk is huge when the futures of both ONeil's are so uncertain. 

This was even compounded further when Danny traded Erden for nothing.  No he wasn't a superstar center by any means, but he was a 7 ft center with some skills that could fill some minutes in the probable case of injury or foul trouble.  I hate the Erden trade - I think it is taking too much of a gamble. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

This source says otherwise
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211567/Murphy_Reaches_Buyout_Agreement

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

C'MON DANNYYYYY!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Bibby already intends to sign with heat and this about murphy:
    The source also said Miami is the front-runner for Troy Murphy. The Heat will have to cut as many players as they sign, and the source said Carlos Arroyo and Jamaal Magloire are the likeliest candidates. However, Falk, who doesn't represent Murphy, maintained that nothing has been agreed to. "I've been in touch with six or seven of the top teams," he said. "Nothing can be done until he clears waivers." ESPN.com

I sure hope we'll have him otherwise DA will have some explanation to do...
    We'll probably end up with Powe...Undecided

Sections
Shortcuts