Nets are sinking fast , C's win nothing big.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Nets are sinking fast , C's win nothing big.

The Nets started out 12-4 and have gone 2-9 the last 11 games. Plus they didn't have their power forward Humphries, who would have destroyed Sullinger like he did the first two games.

Sullinger got garbage points playing against a second string players.

Watch Boston go 0-3  out West.

Stop the jubilation and look at the facts Boston is 14-13 and in the last 8th spot for making the playoffs in a weak Eastern Conference. If Boston played in the West they be out of the playoffs.

Happy Holidays Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Nets are sinking fast , C's win nothing big.

What the heck are you talking about?  Haven't seen nothing but Sully played a good game. Haven't seen anyone say anything except we won a game on the road.  Not one person around here is crowing.

You are just a hateful old geezer that is as bad if not worse than the 2-4 trolls we have running around on the board.  On second thought you are a troll.

Surprised you haven't played the race card in a couple games.

You just hate the Celtics.  Go away and you won't be missed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

run just curious are you a Celtics fan anymore? You seem to enjoy the fact that they are struggling. I mean, really enjoy it. 

You're by far the worst poster in this forum. Your views on society, basketball, tattoos are seriously misguided. 

Did you watch tattoo-laden Lebron James kick butt for the best team in the leagure yesterday? If he was on our team we'd be awesome as well. 

Oh and, is it the Celtics fault which conference they play in? Didn't think so. 

p.s. the Celtics record is good enough right now to be in the playoffs in either conference. 

There's no better time than now for you to make good on your threat to become a Phoenix Suns fan. They're really good too, 11-17 so far. But they play in the west so...enjoy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

The Nets may be sinking but the C's are still battling.  Yesterday was a nice game for the C's.  Very good D and some nice offense especially in the second quarter.  If DA doesn't realize we are a solid big man away from being a major contender then he needs to have a cranial exam pronto.  We look tough with has been Collins maning the middle.  Give us an upgrade DA.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Don't respond to trolls."

No - don't tell others who to respond to. 

This forum has always been a free-for-all. Because it is so loosely moderated, that is all it can be. 

I used to have run on "ignore" which really helps but it's been months since we had that feature. When I can't ignore stuff it riles me up and sometimes, I choose to respond.

Ignoring these folks doesn't work, it never has and never will. Only active and strong moderation can protect a forum conversation.

Those who don't like the free for all aspects of this forum should check out more moderated Celts forums like Sam's. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

run just curious are you a Celtics fan anymore? You seem to enjoy the fact that they are struggling. I mean, really enjoy it. 

You're by far the worst poster in this forum. Your views on society, basketball, tattoos are seriously misguided. 

Did you watch tattoo-laden Lebron James kick butt for the best team in the leagure yesterday? If he was on our team we'd be awesome as well. 

Oh and, is it the Celtics fault which conference they play in? Didn't think so. 

p.s. the Celtics record is good enough right now to be in the playoffs in either conference. 

There's no better time than now for you to make good on your threat to become a Phoenix Suns fan. They're really good too, 11-17 so far. But they play in the west so...enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

BTS

Boston is a slowdown ,one on one ,ugly style team the last 8 years.Playing smash mouth-trash talking ,old Piston style hoop. You can win with this style,but real hoop fans are turned off by this thug ball game. Give me the Old 60-70-80 Celtics anyday.Give me Tommy H as the coach  and run a fast break up tempo style game and score 120 points.Not 80-76 type games these C's play.

Happy New Year Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't respond to trolls.

[/QUOTE] Kirk ifyou don't respond to trolls ,how do you think? Your the biggest troll on this board.

Happy New Year Run

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Nets may be sinking but the C's are still battling.  Yesterday was a nice game for the C's.  Very good D and some nice offense especially in the second quarter.  If DA doesn't realize we are a solid big man away from being a major contender then he needs to have a cranial exam pronto.  We look tough with has been Collins maning the middle.  Give us an upgrade DA.  

[/QUOTE]

Would love to see the C's get some uptempo style players to run with Rondo . They should look at the Houston Rockets team and try to mimic them .Nice blend of international and young kids who play exciting team fast breaking style hoop.

Doc likes to play trash talking thug ball,beat up the other team insted of beating them down the court.

Happy Holidays Run

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

There he goes...he mentions "international" players.  We have on in Barbosa and Fab Melo.  I guess they are too dark and need to be Euro.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There he goes...he mentions "international" players.  We have on in Barbosa and Fab Melo.  I guess they are too dark and need to be Euro.  

[/QUOTE]

...And finally, Kris Joseph from Montreal.

Once again, oldschool/runrunandrun is looking for a specific "international" (white) players.

Sections
Shortcuts