Nets, Knicks and 76'ers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nets, Knicks and 76'ers

The Knicks , Nets and 76'ers are showing that they may be extremely competitive for the Celtics this year.  I expect the Knick to crash and burn but they are winning games easily. The Nets look much better and should with all the money they spent. The 76'ers are the best of the lot and without a hint of Bynum.  

The issue of Green playing and being a factor is no clearer. Terry who looks good does not get the ball nearly enough. Bass would look better off the bench. Lee looks no better than E'twan Moore up to this point. Bradley coming back is going to be a huge factor.  I hear nothing about it and hope he can hit the ground running.

Danny is going to wheeling and dealing very soon.  Let's hope we can stay healthy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Nets, Knicks and 76'ers

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ainge was wheeling and dealing last summer. If Ainge continues to wheel and deal this season then he's rebuilding the team. Not lottery team rebuild, rebuilding on the fly.

[/QUOTE]

Wheeling and dealing to me means getting rid of some combination of Green, Bass, Lee, Melo,and possibly Sullinger for a big man.  It has to be done.  KG is going to have a very difficult month and hopefully Bradley will be back soon so they can figure out what personnel works best going forward.

The good thing is we have some players who we might be able to move to get the big man problem solved.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Nets, Knicks and 76'ers

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Knicks , Nets and 76'ers are showing that they may be extremely competitive for the Celtics this year.  I expect the Knick to crash and burn but they are winning games easily. The Nets look much better and should with all the money they spent. The 76'ers are the best of the lot and without a hint of Bynum.  

The issue of Green playing and being a factor is no clearer. Terry who looks good does not get the ball nearly enough. Bass would look better off the bench. Lee looks no better than E'twan Moore up to this point. Bradley coming back is going to be a huge factor.  I hear nothing about it and hope he can hit the ground running.

Danny is going to wheeling and dealing very soon.  Let's hope we can stay healthy.

[/QUOTE]
    Not sure that I agree with you about the Knicks.  They look like a great team so far this season.  The chemistry problems that they had last season, don't exist.   I do agree that the Nets and 76er's are also very good teams.  It will be interesting to see what type of records these teams have in a couple of months.   At the present time, I don't consider the Celtics one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference.  

Sections
Shortcuts