Nets lost to Hawks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Re: Nets lost to Hawks

I bet KG will play.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

He will not play unless he can contribute. Doc won't let him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I guess your right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's win win.

If we lose tomorrow and he doesn't play - we were supposed to lose

If we win tomorrow and he doesn't play - the Heat will be very concerned about the playoffs.

If we win tomorrow and he does play - that's good.

The ONLY bad would be if we lose and he does play...............or we get blown out!  BAD!!

3 out of 4 scenarios good!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

It's win win.

If we lose tomorrow and he doesn't play - we were supposed to lose

If we win tomorrow and he doesn't play - the Heat will be very concerned about the playoffs.

If we win tomorrow and he does play - that's good.

The ONLY bad would be if we lose and he does play...............or we get blown out!  BAD!!

3 out of 4 scenarios good!

It would be great if KG doesn't play tonight and we still win the game.  The Celtics should be very motivated to win this game and since the game is in Boston, they have a good chance of winning even without KG.  I would like to see Boston end Miami's winning streak. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I told you that who the teams are playing doesn't mean much.  Each team is capable of losing games just as we are/were.  The schedules do make a difference but the Nets losing a game doesn't surprise me.  The only team losing that surprises me are the Heat.

Sections
Shortcuts