Nets player probed in Phill sex assault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Nets player probed in Phill sex assault

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/sports-nba/20130108/20130108122023496993608/?cid=hero_media_phillyitn

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia police are investigating a possible sexual assault at an upscale hotel downtown, and the Brooklyn Nets say the probe involves one of the team's players.

Officer Jillian Russell, a police spokeswoman, says the assault reportedly happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel. Police are investigating, and Russell says no one has been charged.

The Nets say the investigation involves a member of their team, which plays at Philadelphia on Tuesday night. General Manager Billy King says the team will have no further comment until the investigation is concluded and that all of the team's players will be available for Tuesday's game against the Sixers.

Police say a 21-year-old woman is being treated and is expected to be OK.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Nets player probed in Phill sex assault

It's Blatche - already on it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Did Kobe Catch The Right Flight.....

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I believe he was cleared from anything from what I heard on TV today.

Now back to the real subject,  yes he would have been a great pickup for the price.  I bet there are a lot of teams second guessing themselves about not trying to get him.

Think we could have used him?  Don't give me that KG didn't like him crap.  KG would like anyone that would be a team player and make our team better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Love the title of the thread, Nets player "probed" in sex assault. LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Earlier today, Blatche tweeted:

"Im ok and I didn't do anything jus was n the area when it happened"

He later deleted that tweet.

[/QUOTE]

blatch is just slightly dumber than a sack full of hammers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

lest we forget it was blatch, who shortly before blowing his rook contract cash and was camping out at the DC arena (homeless), who was popped in toronto for ordering up two rather unattractive undercover cops for some low budget sex shenanigans.

looks like he's moving right along to being witness too sex assaults in hotels now.  good to see the growth in people....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe he was cleared from anything from what I heard on TV today.

Now back to the real subject,  yes he would have been a great pickup for the price.  I bet there are a lot of teams second guessing themselves about not trying to get him.

Think we could have used him?  Don't give me that KG didn't like him crap.  KG would like anyone that would be a team player and make our team better.

[/QUOTE]

well, maybe up until last season where he had an entire brain fartte of a season- he was fat and sloppy drunk when the season resumed from lockout and he still can't rent himself more than 21 minutes a night in the floor. 

all for a 6-11 if not 7 foot guy who is a below average rebounder who when he first came into the leauge showed a lot of KG-like signs as far as range of talent and athleticism. 

now he's just a turkey in a uniform.