5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Nets vs. Celtics

Wow, 10 posts in a win vs. the old captain. Even we are tanking...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Tough win for the Cs last night. Could come back to haunt them. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

Rondo has clearly worked on his jumpshot. I don't think he's going anywhere, unless him and Danny cannot agree on a deal. My thought has been if Rondo could develop into a consistent jump shooter, he'd be the second best PG in the NBA. Still think so. 3-6 from 3 is very encouraging. 20-55 puts him at 36% right now. Best numbers he's ever put up. He stepped into a deep three last night early in the shot clock, shot it with confidence, and drained it. That REALLY tells me he's been working hard. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to BiggerThanMyBrady's comment:

Rondo has clearly worked on his jumpshot. I don't think he's going anywhere, unless him and Danny cannot agree on a deal. My thought has been if Rondo could develop into a consistent jump shooter, he'd be the second best PG in the NBA. Still think so. 3-6 from 3 is very encouraging. 20-55 puts him at 36% right now. Best numbers he's ever put up. He stepped into a deep three last night early in the shot clock, shot it with confidence, and drained it. That REALLY tells me he's been working hard. 

Rondo scks. He is slow, and he has thrown the ball away 14 times in the last two games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Rondo scks. He is slow, and he has thrown the ball away 14 times in the last two games.

Yeah let's not give him any time to get acclimated to his surroundings at all coming back from an ACL injury. Sounds like a great plan. He should dominate every night. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Yeah let's not give him any time to get acclimated to his surroundings at all coming back from an ACL injury. Sounds like a great plan. He should dominate every night. 

We need to trade Rondo in the offseason.

He isn't worth a max contract.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

We need to trade Rondo in the offseason.

He isn't worth a max contract.

Hence why I said this: "I don't think he's going anywhere, unless him and Danny cannot agree on a deal."

I don't think Danny will offer him a max contract. If that's what Rondo is looking for then he will have to get that somewhere else. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

they both want the same thing and will sort it out. process has already begun and will become more evident in due course.

Sections
Shortcuts