NETS vs WIZ in conference finals, anyone else feel me?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: NETS vs WIZ in conference finals, anyone else feel me?

Commie you were in early on the Wizards and I agree, they look good. They have a very good shot of beating the Pacers. Good call by you.

But as for this: "no way no how do i sniff a rapties win today"

C'mon man, they lost by one point in game 7 and could easily have won. The Nets pulled it out but they didn't prove they were significantly better than the Raptors, much less the Heat. 

The Nets are NOT beating the Heat, I'm amazed you think this could happen. You are either overestimating our heroic but old Warriors or underestimating Lebron. A sweep? C'mon man. 

By the way, revisiting your pic on the Western Conference side, you were wrong on Memphis and we'll find out just how much you underestimated OKC if they beat your Clippers, who you have in the finals. 

Interestingly the ex-Celtic who could have the most impact in the next round is not Pierce or KG but Perkins....Perkins will be crucial if OKC is to contain Jordan and win that series. 

Clips have a real shot to beat OKC but I suspect when these next two series are done, both of your finals pics (Nets and Clips) will be watching from the ol' couch...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie you were in early on the Wizards and I agree, they look good. They have a very good shot of beating the Pacers. Good call by you.

C'mon man, they lost by one point in game 7 and could easily have won. The Nets pulled it out but they didn't prove they were significantly better than the Raptors, much less the Heat. 

The Nets are NOT beating the Heat, I'm amazed you think this could happen. You are either overestimating our heroic but old Warriors or underestimating Lebron. A sweep? C'mon man. 

By the way, revisiting your pic on the Western Conference side, you were wrong on Memphis and we'll find out just how much you underestimated OKC if they beat your Clippers, who you have in the finals. 

Interestingly the ex-Celtic who could have the most impact in the next round is not Pierce or KG but Perkins....Perkins will be crucial if OKC is to contain Jordan and win that series. 

Clips have a real shot to beat OKC but I suspect when these next two series are done, both of your finals pics (Nets and Clips) will be watching from the ol' couch...

I don't think the Nets will win but they went 4 and 0 against the Heat in the regular season. That doesn't happen totally by accident.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

just sayn. no way no how do i sniff a rapties win today. pacies cant contain these wizzies... heatles will crack literally and figuratively under the barrage of JJ and PP.. those guys will b loose with house $..not even shocked if they sweep the heaties!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

NOT FEELING IT DUDE

NETS WILL LOSE IN 5 IF THEY DON'T GET SWEPT

LOVE TO SEE PIERCE BACK IN GREEN FOR SCALABRINE MONEY ($3.5M) , EVEN $5M FOR ONE YR WOULD BE GREAT , I SEE PAUL PIERCE BACK IN GREEN.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I Wish but NOT going to happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I don't think the Nets will win but they went 4 and 0 against the Heat in the regular season. That doesn't happen totally by accident.

Agree.  I don't see them winning but they are a tough matchup for Miami.  I believe they should win at least 2 games or it could even be a 7 game series. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Agree. I don't see them winning but they are a tough matchup for Miami. I believe they should win at least 2 games or it could even be a 7 game series."

Not clear on how they are a tough matchup for Miami....rather, Miami is a tough matchup for them. 

The Wizards, with speedy John Wall and Beal and some beef inside, are the tougher matchup for the Heat by far.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie, still feeling good about your Nets-in-the-NBA-finals pick, and their likely sweep of the Heat? Just wanted to check in....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The refs will not let Miami lose.

Lebron walks every single time he makes a move.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The refs will not let Miami lose."

They've lost to the Celts in the past and lost a tough one to the Mavs.

"Lebron walks every single time he makes a move."

Travelling all over the NBA....if it's not obvious that Lebron is the best player on the court you may want to have another look.

As for Commie's NBA picks they are looking better and better, hope no one put real money on those...

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts