NEVER MIND: NO KG, NO WIN! miami on way to breaking FAKERS' 33-game streak record!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: NEVER MIND: NO KG, NO WIN! miami on way to breaking FAKERS' 33-game streak record!

I still don't think they are going to win 33 games.  I would imagine that they eventually will lose before they break the record. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: NEVER MIND: NO KG, NO WIN! miami on way to breaking FAKERS' 33-game streak record!

Streak is ending tonight!  Get some Celtic pride!   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

thats how quickly fortunes and confidence change. one kg or pp injury and we could be a lottery or one and done team. at best very good but non-elite. now kiss that 11-win home streak and lebron's winless with heat in beating celts at home in regular season streak goodbye. it is what it is. will watch with faith and hope, miracles and fate happen. but logically wont put money on it or my soul into it.

You're a troll and you don't know it.  Your comments are so inane.  Try to use your head.  You are an embarrassment to the Green. Become a heat fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You were wrong on this one dude. 

Our team showed great heart and put your soul into it as well as theirs, and almost won. 

They certainly covered the spread.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

You were wrong on this one dude. 

Our team showed great heart and put your soul into it as well as theirs, and almost won. 

They certainly covered the spread.

i want my COOKIE spankee.. i called it exactly as it happened. figured this team had enough heart to fight and keep it close til the very end. bottom line is green is NOT a closa on d or o (getting there but far away).. a one trick pony in driing. as mianned for it at the end, he had no shot. with kg, we win... nothing wrong with going in with reality sometimes.. cant stay in the sand with the homerade all the time leading the choir. miami is in serious trouble if we can ever play them at full strength.. we win today if kg was there... or if rondo somehow could have shown up. miami is the one team that rondo gives us an edge for. we need ballhandling against them and to be able to penetrate the paint.

Reality is something you have no concept of.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

thats how quickly fortunes and confidence change. one kg or pp injury and we could be a lottery or one and done team. at best very good but non-elite. now kiss that 11-win home streak and lebron's winless with heat in beating celts at home in regular season streak goodbye. it is what it is. will watch with faith and hope, miracles and fate happen. but logically wont put money on it or my soul into it.

Interesting call..I for one had hopes that the Celts could do it. Actually if it wasn't for some bad/no calls  and a couple of freak turn overs C's, could have won by 10+.

As far as Mia breaking the Laker record, any NBA team can beat another one on a given night but the Heat aren't going to play but one top tier contender..at SAS on 3/31. At that point they will be 29-0. When we visit their house on 4/12 they could be 35-0 and be really ripe for the C's, with KG and more experiened new players, to get blown out. That's assuming neither team is resting their stars by then. Another huge promotional game for the NBA if it happens that way.$$$$$

Sections
Shortcuts