new AL JEFFESRSON = GARNETT with the JUMPER!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: new AL JEFFESRSON = GARNETT with the JUMPER!

I always liked Big Al and was sorry to see him go, but trading him for KG was a no-brainer.  Wouldn't mind his return for the right price.  Does need to shore up his D though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree that having Al Jefferson and KG on the same Celtics team would be great.  Although, I don't see it happening.  I don't think that Bass and Terry would get us Al Jefferson. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Big Al recently said that he would love coming back to Boston....they were the franchise that drafted him and he really enjoyed his time here....anyone know where he is contractually...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I;m ignoring posts from ignorant, annoying, I can't type the english language attention wh0re commie...

But I'd just like to say I'd trade Rondo, Barbosa and Bass for Big Al and Gordon Hayward

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I;m ignoring posts from ignorant, annoying, I can't type the english language attention wh0re commie...

But I'd just like to say I'd trade Rondo, Barbosa and Bass for Big Al and Gordon Hayward

Well, you are ignoring some people.  So why keep attacking them.  Lets stay focused on the point being discussed.

I am still not sold on Big Al.  He is just a level below the top-tier where as Rondo is top-tier material.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

I'm pretty sure he's in the last year of his contract.  Or, if not, he at least has an opt-out clause.

In response to Duke4's comment:

Big Al recently said that he would love coming back to Boston....they were the franchise that drafted him and he really enjoyed his time here....anyone know where he is contractually...?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Well, you are ignoring some people.  So why keep attacking them.  Lets stay focused on the point being discussed.

I am still not sold on Big Al.  He is just a level below the top-tier where as Rondo is top-tier material.

Agree.

But he fills the need of this team...Rondo is expendable now...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I haven't followed Big Al uch but form what I have read while one of the better offensive Centers in the league he is one of the worst if not the worst defensive Center in the league. Not someone I see Doc wanting back.