New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012

In Response to Re: New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012:
    In Response to Re: New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012 : You said you like a Center that can play at both ends of the court. So why would the Clips trade Kaman for Big Baby when Craig Smith is cheaper and Krstic is only a good offensive player?  Just because the Celts will include a 1st round pick it becomes a no-brainer for the Clips? How sure are you there are no other offers out there better than what you are willing to offer? But if the Clips do agree to trade Kaman for Baby and Krstic then I'm all for it!  I just don't think the Clips are that stupid.
    Posted by Fiercest34

The Clippers are not stupid? their entire franchise history begs to differ:-)

Jokes aside, I'd be very worried that they can get a better offer for Kaman.

Craig Smith is a fat stump like Baby. And a free agent. Krstic is barely any older than him and puts up nearly 3x the points and rebounds in just over 2x the mins. Can't teach 7'.

Baby and Krisic are both better and who cares if you combine to pay them 10 million to be two of the best backup bigs in the game when you have Jordan and Griffin fairly cheap and just dropped 12 million in Kaman?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I did know that.

Kidd spent his first 5 years thru the same age 25 as Rondo as a 33% 3 point shooter. Between ages 21-33 Kidd shot 36% twice and those were his best 2 years.

Rondo is pretty terrible, but did shoot 31.3% in 2009 and we've gotta hope he shrugs off the last two years in the 20's and improves on that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012:
    In Response to Re: New "NBA" Rebuild Plan - thinking ahead of 2012 : You're assuming that the Celts would trade for Baron Davis and Anderson Varejao. Since you already agreed that Ainge's moves are pointed at 2012 then you know Varejao and Baron are not likely coming to Boston.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yes we've been over this.

and you assume DA won't change his mind if sign and tardes and buyout type trades materialize.

what if Howard gets traded?

etc. etc.

I'll make you a bet that Green gets more mins per game than Ray or KG next year.

I can only still see doc trying to ride the youngest of the big 3 in PP at 33-35 mins per still.

Ray and KG he CANNOT do that to anymore.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So whats your great plan Fierce?

Pout and be cryptic and smug all season long as the inevidable 1990-1993 esqu team goes down in rd 1 or 2 as a 3-5 seed

Then 'rebuild'?

Awesome.

I showed a way that we can be a 60 win team that can possibly be as good as the teams that won titles from 87-90 and probably better than 15-20 of the 40 teams in the finals since then.

I'm satisfied even if its not going to happen.

If we don't get Howard then it was silly. You can't really rebuild in 2012 w/o him. You just have cap space and a weak free agent class and maybe 2 draft picks in the teens.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts