New backup point guard?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: New backup point guard?

Yeah I stand by my comment.

What's your point?

This is the thread that you lied and said that Barbosa averaged as many assists last year as Blake.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah I still say Barbosa isn't a true point guard.

He isn't. I don't get your point.

They signed him because he is a good combo gaurd that can play point in the pinch.

Same as I said with Nash, if Rondo went down Barbosa would not be a good option to play the point 30 minutes a game.

Are you all right today?

You seem really freaked out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Hi Sam.

I go to samcelt.forumotion.net every day a few times a day. I knew I had read something about Reggie's cause of death when it happened so I started looking because I knew I had read exactly what you had said about it. I'm glad to hear everyone on the board is doing great. Was praying for Rosalie when she was hospitalized and read the conversations you had with her husband during her hospitalization it was nice to keep everyone posted including me.. You and the board got to be very proud of what the Celtics did last season, that was all heart, passion and great coaching. After all they had to go through with injuries they were just one Avery Bradley away from being in the finals. I could only wish Bynum and Gasol played with half the passion KG plays day in and day out. I like the Nash signing because of how he makes everyone better and will get the ball to everyone where they will be more successful. I believe Gasol will be the most benefited by Nash. We will see the Gasol of the past. I don't post much in BDC just go there once or twice a week. I just get into it with Fiercest34 because he reminds me of the old GreenKiller lol!!!

Your actions shows your true intentions, GK. I mean I don't go to Laker forums to get into it with GK. 

Seriously GK, you come to BDC because of the Fiercest34?

Seriously No, not because of Fiercest34, because of Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Terry is not a good combo guard who can play the point in the pinch?

Lee is not a combo guard that can play the point in a pinch?

Bradley is not a combo guard that can play the point in a pinch?

Barbosa makes 4.

So what? When did i ever say Barbosa was a great signing?

You seem really oddly fixated on me today.

I feel the exact same way about Boston signing him as I did the Lakers.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Does Boston need another combo guard?

I don't know. You seem pretty upset about it though.

It's a depth move obviously, and obviously boston is now extremely deep.

By the way if you look back  to the first page of this thread I said Barbosa would be a good signing by the Lakers.  I don't know why you dragged me into the bizarre obsessive conversation about Barbosa anyway.

Creepy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Terry, Lee and Barbosa make THREE, last time I checked.  Bradley is out.....he'll be back "soon" though, and then probably be Rondo's backup!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

This is what you said Tommy. Barbosa is a combo guard that can score. 

Does that answer your question babe?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Okay way too much fun bending your mind today dude.

I am off.

you stay here for another three hours freaking out about Barbosa, you creepy odd ball you

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Seems to me snake is the Tigers and Tommy is the Yankees.

Or, if you wish, more apropos here, snake is the Thunder, Tommy is the lakers.

"tail between his legs" - right, just like you "pulverized" me..........tell me, what is like in your world, with man crushes and delusions??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

sorry posted older link.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-free-agent-leandro-barbosa-still-in-talks-with-lakers/2012/09/11/

I am so mad I can feel my blood boiling at these rumors.

Great news Tommy he signed with the Celtics instead :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Barbosa is just an end of the bench signing.  Just a vet for the pinch and probably good guy to go against in practice.  Will he see time maybe a little but will see none when Bradley is back unless there is a trade.  Would I have signed him..... No, but I don't know what Danny has in the back of his mind for trades.

Tommy, Darko was just seen in a gun shop in Roxbury.  Be afraid, be very afraid

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I guess the blood pressure is way down about now??? lol...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Notice how the article said Meeks was off the radar.  Wow, if Mitch can pull that off we would be sitting pretty! 
    we$$$

Yeah,

any team would be very lucky to have Barbosa!

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts