Re: New Celtics Starting off Right!!
posted at 2/26/2011 8:06 PM EST
C'mon guys! I am actually very excited since hearing that Perk will be out for the next 2-3 weeks (hahahaha) with Oklahoma. Here are also six good enough reasons to be very optimistic about the CELTS:
1. Green is a great 6'9" backup for Pierce & Allen, a very good & consistent scorer off the bench and can play both the forward and guard position
2. Krstic is 2 inches taller than Perk and healthier and a better scorer and the C's are still the biggest team in the league with not 1, 2, 3...but 5 7 footers!!
Shaq, JON, Krstic, Chad, KG
3. CELTS now have a great future with Green (only 24 yrs old and lots of talent)
Bradley is only 20 yrs, 2 second round picks, 1 first round pick.
4. Instead of 5 players on the injured list we are now down to 2 not-so -serious injuries with Shaq (achillis) and JON (sore knee)
5. Celts are still looking for at least 2 more players to fill the roster (Powe and hopefully another talent)
6. Look at our bench: Green, Shaq, JON, BB, West, Bradley, Wafer, Chad J.
I see this team starting to look good and now healthier for Banner 18