New ESPN Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: New ESPN Poll

Hi,
    I wonder what the results of this poll will be when OKC dispatches LAL?

AK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to Re: New ESPN Poll:
    [QUOTE]Odds in my opinion says OKC does not get to the Finals this season.  See Mavs, Cavs, Magic and now the Thunder on how this works.  Hope all is well!
    Posted by dfurypos[/QUOTE]

Dfurypos,
    I'm not sure what Mavs, Cavs and Magic have to do with OKC.
    If you're trying bring historical analogy, I hope you know that past performanses don't guarantee future results, as they say in investing world.

AK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Go Green exposed! A picture of Go Green extracted from LA Laker website!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: New ESPN Poll:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New ESPN Poll : Would you like an autograph kid? As you are obviously obsessed.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Sure Dr. Evil....I mean Go Green!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonismine. Show bostonismine's posts

NEW POLL    CELTICS WIN IT ALL WHO COMES IN SECOND???????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green,

celtics 17
    fakers 16 ..

THATS THE TRUTH..

HERES MORE GIBERISH FOR YA..

wekljhfkljewhflkjwehflkjwheflkjhwelkjfhwelkjfhlkjwehfkljwehfkljwehflkjwehflkj
    fjkwelhfgkjwehfkjlwhefkjlwhefkjlwhelkjfhwe

no celtics fan would not openly cheer for la...or make fun of boston like you do...all you are is a x box trash talker...while reality shuns your claims...so heres your gioberish   djkfhlwkjehflkjehw;f;lkwehjflk;whjel;kfhjwekl;f klwehfjl;kwejflk;wejfl;kjwe;lkfjwe

thats all go green posts...,wdfhjlewhfkljwhefkljhwelkjfhdwlkjehflkwjehflw giberish

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Right now, the Lakers have the lead. Go figure!"

That's because the average ESPN daily visitor - and I'm not surprised to count you amongst them - is a moron who needs to be spoonfed simple sports ideas like what Tim Tebow ate for breakfast. 

Look, the Heat are the clear favorites. Lebron is coming off of a dominant performance both in the Finals and the Olympics. 

I'll explain this to you - a dominant superstar in his prime is much more powerful than a collection of aging veteran superstars (Lakers). Howard isn't a superstar because he can't get his own shot at the end of games, can't close out, and is a free throw liability. 

The Heat quite rightly are the favorites. And, I know this will blow your mind but I will educate you: 

The Heat have an easier path to the finals than the Lakers. OKC is either the second or third best team in the league and San Antonio is always a problem. 

To help you out, here's some Vegas odds that are a bit more accurate: 

I'd still put OKC ahead of the Lakers, and I'm guessing Vegas would too except they want to encourage more money behind OKC so they have skewed those odds a tad. 

That said Vegas has the Heat as the clear favorites and it's easy to see why: three of their top five teams are in the western conference. 

Happy to dispense once again with your weak, fraudulent sauce.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green and the big 4...

well jlwelhflkjewhfkjlwehflkjwehflkjwheflkjbekjbdflkjdwbfkljwebfdljkwabhfkjlabhrfjklbalkjrfhblkjarfhjklhfl
    to you

Sections
Shortcuts