new team compare from last yr.and new faces

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

new team compare from last yr.and new faces

a lot of improvements and still the team to beat

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces

new season for the celtics and for the fans all over the world....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

What country is your flag? I don't recognize it. By the way, welcome to the Celtics blog site.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to new team compare from last yr.and new faces:
    [QUOTE]a lot of improvements and still the team to beat
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE]

-

Hey, Yo, potging, you been drinking that Celtic green gingseng I see.

You are so right, my Man, the Celts are the team to beat this season, no Fakers need apply.

Many new faces, experienced faces to add to the great old faces of the Big Three and then some.

Like Delonte, JO, and Shaq.  Who wouldn't love a team that could field these 3 let alone the rest of the team.

Team to beat?  You bet!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

this is a philippine flag man.if you're familiar with the boxer Manny Pacquiao....we're same filipino..n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces:
    [QUOTE]What country is your flag? I don't recognize it. By the way, welcome to the Celtics blog site.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Love to see Manny beat Mayweather!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

mayweather doesn't want to fight w/paqcuiao....n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces:
    [QUOTE]Love to see Manny beat Mayweather!!
    Posted by RUMcHale[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces:
    [QUOTE]mayweather doesn't want to fight w/paqcuiao....n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces :
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE] At the rate Mayweather is going the only placve they will be able to hold the fight is in Prison! Paqcuiao would more than likely beat Mayweather if they did fight before he was sent too prison and even if he was in deep Training my money would be on Manny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]this is a philippine flag man.if you're familiar with the boxer Manny Pacquiao....we're same filipino..n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces :
        I just got a tongue lashing from my wife and children for not recognizing the Philippine flag. My wife was raised in the Philippines in Quezon City which is just outside Manila. I've been to the Philippines twice. I'm well aware of the love of basketball the Filipinos have.
         I have blogged with others from the Filipino's on this site. I am also a Manny Pacquiao fan as well as all my in laws, my wife and children.
        My wife and children want to visit the Philippines next spring. I may go along. If I do, I would like to meet some of the Filipino Celtic fans in the Manila area. Go Celtics.

Sincerely, Mike or mem17

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces :     I just got a tongue lashing from my wife and children for not recognizing the Philippine flag. My wife was raised in the Philippines in Quezon City which is just outside Manila. I've been to the Philippines twice. I'm well aware of the love of basketball the Filipinos have.      I have blogged with others from the Filipino's on this site. I am also a Manny Pacquiao fan as well as all my in laws, my wife and children.     My wife and children want to visit the Philippines next spring. I may go along. If I do, I would like to meet some of the Filipino Celtic fans in the Manila area. Go Celtics. Sincerely, Mike or mem17
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

This is my first time to join the forum although  have been registered since 2006 and been a celtics fan since 1986 during the Larry Bird Era. lts funny because l have been a voracious reader of Boston celtics news l realized many of the contributors here are also Filipinos who bleeds green so lets speak up! Here in my adopted country many of our compatriots are bleeding red (cavaliers now heat not only because of the big 3 pretenders but because of coach Eric which is half Pinoy) and yellow for Lakers. lf we can employ the same tactics last year to make our starters fresh we will be celabrating the 2010-11 season. We have a much deeper bench compare last year which l think will make a difference this season l though believed that this will be Shaq swan song. Harangody can play small forward for a weak opponent to spell Pierce and prapare him for the next game. Ray have plenty of relievers now same for the rest of our position. NO BODY DOES lT BETTER THAN THE BOSTON CELTCS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

What other team can boast having five current or previous all stars as their starting five players, and a previous all-star coming on the bench.

The Boston Celtic All-Stars

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

We may have 5 all stars but with a combined age of 6000 years and guys who can't hit free throws, the point is largely moot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]We may have 5 all stars but with a combined age of 6000 years and guys who can't hit free throws, the point is largely moot.

WE have 6 present or past All-Stars.  YOUR lakers have 2

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Some may not be able to hit free throws but they were still good enough, with a lesser line up, and an injury to our starting center to come within six minutes in game seven of winning the whole thing.

Even without the addition of other players, the fact that KG is back 100% is a major upgrade. The other guys are just frosting on the cake.

I don't know if any other team in history has had the all-star credentials that these Celtics have.

By the way, now we do have crunch time free throw shooters. J. Oneill at center, and either Donkey or West at the point if needed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Barring injury, I like our chances with the team we have now. We have multiple skilled big men we didn't have last year with Shaq, Jermaine, and the guy from Turkey(I seen him play in the FIBA tournament and I was impressed.)

I think we can compete well with the Heat and the Lakers, I can't wait for the season to start!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

[QUOTE]Some may not be able to hit free throws but they were still good enough, with a lesser line up, and an injury to our starting center to come within six minutes in game seven of winning the whole thing. Even without the addition of other players, the fact that KG is back 100% is a major upgrade. The other guys are just frosting on the cake. I don't know if any other team in history has had the all-star credentials that these Celtics have. By the way, now we do have crunch time free throw shooters. J. Oneill at center, and either Donkey or West at the point if needed.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

We had injuries, the Lakers had injuries, We lost they won. Oh, the same spin doctors that say Shaq is at 290lbs are the same as the ones that say KG is healthy 100%. Fact is he's just slowing up after playing a long hard career. He was at 100% in the Finals, just no longer as good as he used to be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

"I don't know if any other team in history has had the all-star credentials that these Celtics have."

Yea but there old "all-stars."

Shaq in a former league MVP; finals MVP; all-star...etc. But that was when he was good. He is old and washed up which is what his salary screams: less than 1.5 mil??? Come on don't kid yourself about your teams "all-star credentials." I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce doesn't make it this year - I'm just saying.

It's different if you want to talk about current all-stars. The Heat is the team with current "all-star credentials" not the Celtics.

Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]mayweather doesn't want to fight w/paqcuiao....n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces :

Is PACQUIAO a Celtics fan or underground Laker fan?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

eliasb,

are you trying to be factual agian...LOL...let me bring truth into your statements to bust your lies..

The subject of shaq...hmmm....Does he or does he not rebound better than perk..YES OR NO...Thats yes...Does He or Does He not Score better than perk...Yes or no..YES..

remember in the finals..the lakers did not have to worry about perkins scoring. So they could shade bynum on kg. Or have bynum play zone..Now with shaq and jermaine..THEY CAN SCORE...so bynum wont be shading and the lakers will worry about atleast 4 WHO CAN SCORE instead of just 3. And a 4th who can rebound better than perk.

How wouldnt you be suprised if pierce doesnt make it??..He is A YEAR OLDER THAN KOBE...I wouldnt be supprised if we se kobes age catch up to him..Hes not 22 years old like you think he is..Look at your faker roster..Steve blake..30..barns 30..ratliff 38...kobe..in30's...So your roster isnt that young either. And is there much of a diff. between 32 and 34?..Really? LOL

Rumcale,

LOL....shaq gives boston a better rebounder and scoring option than perk..YES....thats the truth...

With a better inside game how much easy shots will come to pierce and allen in result of the oneals?..ALOT....

who on the fakers is a 90%ft shooter...Odom???..Bynum???Barns???Blake???? even kobe isnt as good as mike in FT.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces : We had injuries, the Lakers had injuries, We lost they won. Oh, the same spin doctors that say Shaq is at 290lbs are the same as the ones that say KG is healthy 100%. Fact is he's just slowing up after playing a long hard career. He was at 100% in the Finals, just no longer as good as he used to be.

Just like in 08, right kobe?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]"I don't know if any other team in history has had the all-star credentials that these Celtics have." Yea but there old "all-stars." Shaq in a former league MVP; finals MVP; all-star...etc. But that was when he was good. He is old and washed up which is what his salary screams: less than 1.5 mil??? Come on don't kid yourself about your teams "all-star credentials." I wouldn't be surprised if Pierce doesn't make it this year - I'm just saying. It's different if you want to talk about current all-stars. The Heat is the team with  current "all-star credentials" not the Celtics.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

"Jerry West played for the MN lakers." - Elias B
    What a clown!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

thats a good question my friend,yeah pacquiao is a celtics fan for what i've heard and his coach  freddie roach is from boston,mass.i remember last 2008 when the celtics won the championships all the celtics players flew to las vegas nevada when pacquiao win the fight over erik morales of mexico....check on youtube...the celtics and manny pacquiao photo op....he talsk to garnett and say no.1 fan...n Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: new team compare from last yr.and new faces : Is PACQUIAO a Celtics fan or underground Laker fan?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts