new trade rumor...KG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: new trade rumor...KG

If the Clippers trade their starting center, who is going to be their center then, KG?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

If the Clippers trade their starting center, who is going to be their center then, KG?

Clearly, that is the case.  Paul, Billups, Butler, Griffin and KG......pretty formidable!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to pinnacle10's comment:

I live in S Calif and see the Clippers a lot.  Bledsoe is the real deal, but somewhat unorthodox, similar to Rondo.  Jordan I would compare to Perkins, but taller, better shot blocker, and a better finisher.  But Jordan's defense isn't as good (other than the shot blocking).  Jordan's free throw shooting is awful and he doesn't really have an offensive game.  With the right team, he can be a great piece.

I live in LA too and I am a big Clips fan (mostly because I hate the Lakers) and to say the DeAndre doesnt have an offensive game is really inaccurate.  His improvement this year from last offensively is huge. He is 10 times better offensively than Perkins...and I believe he will only get better... defensively he is a really good shot blocker as you say and I believe he can be better defensively than Perk was because he is quicker and way more mobile... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2013-02-16/kevin-garnett-trade-rumors-celtics-clippers-eric-bledsoe-deandre-jordan-caron-bu

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I got a feeling things are about to get very interesting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I don't like any of these trades.

No one will give us what KG is worth.

I would rather have KG than Jordan and Bledsoe.

Kirk, we all do, but Kg is around for another year at most...

He said this is his last All star game...message to Clipps...get me for one year, that is all...

We need to get younger...honestly, I don't want to see him get schooled(in green)

by young punks...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

He said this is his last All star game...message to Clipps...get me for one year, that is all...

We need to get younger...honestly, I don't want to see him get schooled(in green)

by young punks...

Kirk is on other threads saying add a few vet min bodies and roll with it. He is clearly a fan and clearly loyal but that is foolish and not going to get us past the 2nd rd, maybe not even the first (unless its a mentally and physically healthy DWest and a KMart who gets 6 and 6 in 16 mins while being a great teammate).

As I said in my own thread, there are 2 options. Trade at least KG (in this deal for Bledsoe and Jordan, its VERY good young talent) or trade Rondo. C's should prob trade PP too if they trade KG, but not just for the sake of trading him. They'd need young talent back. Like Splitter and Danny Green (S. Jackson's exp thrown in) or to GState for a deal centered around Harrison Barnes. If they can't get that return keep PP. 

C's can trade Rondo for upgrades to Barbosa/Sully that make us title contenders this year and either one of those 2 players is younger or we get a lotto pick so we have a talented young kid to grow with Sully, Green, Lee, Melo, Avery and our own pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

by young punks...

Kirk is on other threads saying add a few vet min bodies and roll with it. He is clearly a fan and clearly loyal but that is foolish and not going to get us past the 2nd rd, maybe not even the first (unless its a mentally and physically healthy DWest and a KMart who gets 6 and 6 in 16 mins while being a great teammate).

As I said in my own thread, there are 2 options. Trade at least KG (in this deal for Bledsoe and Jordan, its VERY good young talent) or trade Rondo. C's should prob trade PP too if they trade KG, but not just for the sake of trading him. They'd need young talent back. Like Splitter and Danny Green (S. Jackson's exp thrown in) or to GState for a deal centered around Harrison Barnes. If they can't get that return keep PP. 

C's can trade Rondo for upgrades to Barbosa/Sully that make us title contenders this year and either one of those 2 players is younger or we get a lotto pick so we have a talented young kid to grow with Sully, Green, Lee, Melo, Avery and our own pick.

Just throwing this out there...........read something about POR.......cutting salary, as usual.  Although VERY out there - Pierce to Utah,  Big Al, and his expiring, to POR, and Aldridge to us............I DID read they would entertain offers.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Then what ... Rondo for Howard, flip Jordan & Bass to Utah for Big Al and trade Pierce to Indy for Paul George?

1> Bledsoe/Bradley

2> Lee/Terry

3> George/Greene

4> Jefferson/Sully

5> Howard/Wilcox

Indy would NEVER consider a Paul for Paul trade at this point in their respective careers.  One is a rising star in the making, and one is a falling star in his twilight years.  Paul George reminds me a lot of PP back in his early days with Employee#8.  Kid is destined to be a good one, as he has big-time stepped it up since Granger went down.