Newsflash

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Newsflash

Ray Allen is no longer a Celtic.  He rejected playing for the Celtics which offered a better contract, a no trade clause, and he still left.   Please stop making Ray Allen threads.

He CHOSE to leave.   Why can't we forget it?

Its over!  There is nothiing to be done!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Newsflash

Thank you. There's no need for another Ray Allen thread in this forum. Ever. Can go in "Around the NBA" from now on. For some reason Commie has been trolling on Ray Allen for a while now, but he can do that in Around the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray Allen is no longer a Celtic.  He rejected playing for the Celtics which offered a better contract, a no trade clause, and he still left.   Please stop making Ray Allen threads.

He CHOSE to leave.   Why can't we forget it?

Its over!  There is nothiing to be done!   

[/QUOTE]The locker room problems that caused RA to leave are still there, still lurking, still festering and deserve to be aired, however uncomfortable this makes us feel.

The Ray Allen threads can at least serve as a reminder of this unfinished business.

Complain about the incessant, totally vacuous, nothing-to-be-learned-from  "grill-bashing" threads instead.

Pud

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just another chance to say:

THANK YOU DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Just your presence around here makes us understand how much worse things could be in life.  Please seek help ASAP

May God bless

(You do believe in God I assume, even though you have no intention of acting like someone that does)  Its one thing to fire a shot or two at posters around here,  altogether different story to make it your lifes work.  Seriously  seek help.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Just your presence around here makes us understand how much worse things could be in life.  Please seek help ASAP

May God bless

(You do believe in God I assume, even though you have no intention of acting like someone that does)  Its one thing to fire a shot or two at posters around here,  altogether different story to make it your lifes work.  Seriously  seek help.

[/QUOTE]

I am here to remind you and a few others just how bad your team really is. Hope all is well!

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

Your team is just as bad. Thank you but we don't need remimnders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

May God bless

[/QUOTE]

I am here to remind you and a few others just how bad your team really is. Hope all is well!

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

You remind me of one of my children.  I don't need you to tell me about my team.  I have been watching them for years. I know what we have.  I am also not dillusional about my team like you apparently are about yours..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

May God bless

[/QUOTE]

Stay blessed!

[/QUOTE]

What an empty vessel you are?  You are not only misguided but you are sick.  I feel sorry for you and wish you a successful recovery from your illness.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.