Next 10 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Next 10 games

In Response to Next 10 games:
    [QUOTE]During the next 10 game stretch we play Lakers 2 times Dallas Orlando Miami 5 at home 5 on the road The only back to back is tonight and tomorrow. We should be able to go 8-2, 7-3 at the worst over that stretch just as long as both losses don't come from the Lakers.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Fairly optimistic prediction.

Thats 5 games against elite teams and 5 against some other teams I guess.  Well, can usually figure in one loss against a lousy team of the 5 we play. The other 5 could go to any extreme. Id be thrilled if we came out of this 8-2 or 7-3.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LOL! Yes I'm being optimistic. Anything less than 7-3 with all of our bigs wouldn't be a good thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]During the next 10 game stretch we play Lakers 2 times Dallas Orlando Miami 5 at home 5 on the road The only back to back is tonight and tomorrow. We should be able to go 8-2, 7-3 at the worst over that stretch just as long as both losses don't come from the Lakers.

I hope you're right!  This will be a tough 10 game stretch!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

We have to split with LA at the worst.  We need to pay back Dallas.  Would be good to continue to win against Miami.  Need to beat Orlando to stay on top of them.