Next 6 games for Big Baby Davis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Re: Next 6 games for Big Baby Davis

In Response to Re: Next 6 games for Big Baby Davis:
    In Response to Re: Next 6 games for Big Baby Davis : What you're happy because we beat Minn...again the expectations have been lowered. Stop trying to change the subject. The wins will come, no one wants the C's to lose. You're just trying to take a different angle about the topic. Damn if we can't beat Minn with BBD we have bigger problems. The way some of you have been running your mouth about BBD this and that?? It's going to be awhile before the spotlight is off BBD. So now I want to be right over winning? LOL! So you're admitting I'm right?? :-) Be a man and man up to all your tough talk about BBD and stop looking for an excuse because he got outplayed by Love big time. Hell if he gets 5 rebs maybe we win by 10. Duncan and Blair combining for 30 and 20 sounds about right. Can our bigs step up and earn their check!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Next 6 games for Big Baby Davis

I think baby will continue to improve his weight, conditioning, quickness.  At some point he will be a 3/4 more than a 4/5 and he will be an important offensive player when the big three are gone. 

That's my opinion.

Sections
Shortcuts