Next game will mean everything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Next game will mean everything

If we don't win next game we can officially say goodbye to this season. No team on the history of the NBA has come back from a 3-0 deficit.

Next game is vital. And, so far, I hate to say it, the heat has been better than the celts. And tonight the refs were very fair compared to the first game, so blaming it on them won't accomplish anything.

Let's see if we still have it during the next two games or if Danny Ainge should start thinking about revamping the whole team!

GO CELTS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Next game will mean everything

In Response to Next game will mean everything:
    If we don't win next game we can officially say goodbye to this season. No team on the history of the NBA has come back from a 3-0 deficit. Next game is vital. And, so far, I hate to say it, the heat has been better than the celts. And tonight the refs were very fair compared to the first game, so blaming it on them won't accomplish anything. Let's see if we still have it during the next two games or if Danny Ainge should start thinking about revamping the whole team! GO CELTS!
    Posted by celticsfanmx

Hmm...Captain Obvious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

It's a discussion board. I can express my opinion as much as you can.

Thank you for posting!

GO CELTS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

its over...we had a good run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I still believe.  The Celtics need to win the next game to turn this around.  It has gotten harder no doubt.  But the Celts can play better.

Sections
Shortcuts