Next out the door----Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Next out the door----Rondo

In Response to Re: Next out the door----Rondo:
    If I think it makes the team better, I'd trade anyone.  I haven't commented on Rondo's current play.  I just look at the potential to sell high and buy low.  Rondo and BBD could be worth Paul or Williams this summer. PA
    Posted by PACelt

Don't want Paul. He has bad wheels.  I think Rondo is better than Williams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Let me make sure i get this straight.. When Jennings score 30, its rondo's fault.
    When the Celtics hold jennings, and Bucks to all time low, Celtics win in a rout, Rondo has nothing to do with it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Let me make sure i get this straight.. When Jennings score 30, its rondo's fault.
    When the Celtics hold jennings, and Bucks to all time low, Celtics win in a rout, Rondo has nothing to do with it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Folks we are SPOILED! The Pacers have TJ Ford and can't give him away. Baron Davis is getting tossed around like a wilted salad. NJ took on DWill with no guarantees. Houston didn't like Brooks and the Suns are looking to replace Nash.

We need a little perspective here. The C's are mentally ready for the playoffs...physically well that's another story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I still cant believe why everyone always wants what they cant have.  The last 3 years in the playoffs, you have guys gushing over Rondo.  Saying he is the best playoff performer, etc...ONe year he outplayed D.Rose to the tune of averaging a trip double!!! When one of those punks, D.Williams, or C.Paul win a Title, come talk to me....until then, they are just ego-maniacs that have a better jump shot...What else do they do better???  Dont worry, I'll wait.... Just unbelievable nonsense.  I wouldnt want that lil sesame st character looking, not defense playing, selfish player like Chris Paul even if he was a free agent..never mind trading for him.  He struts up the court like he is Gods gift to B-ball, NO thanks!!!   Keep getting us to the Finals R.R.  and all is well w/ me!
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Rondo was a second year basically back up point guard who was carried to a title by the BIG 3 - any other assessment than that is simply wrong.

Most posters on this board have it 180 degrees incorrect.

Paul, Williams, Rose, etc. make their teams better.  Chris Paul shows up in the league New Orleans all of a sudden becomes a 50 game winner.  Williams shows up and all of a sudden Utah because at least a pretender if not a contender.  Rose will be the MVP of the league in his 3rd year (and for some ridiculous reason there is debate on this board as to who is better Rondo or Rose - wt f?) - he goes 30 games without Boozer and another  20 or so without Noah and they are tied with the Cs for the best record.  When Rondo's team has injuries, Rondo tries to get more assists, avoids scoring (because he can't), avoids shooting, avoids getting to the line, and so on.

Rondo enters the league and he can't get minutes and is a back up to West.  Then in year 2 he is gifted a ring as if with Rose, Williams, Nash, Kidd, Westbrook, Parker, Paul, and a whole bunch of others would not have gotten a ring that year had they been playing with the big 3.  If anything, they would have gotten the ring a lot easier.

As to calling those guys punks - there is another 180 degree error.  If anything, Rondo is the punk.

"Keep getting us to the finals RR"  now there is the real joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

Rondo will work things out.  Forget the nonsense.  Chris Paul will end up in New York and Deron Williams is a prima dona, me first guy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Next out the door----Rondo : Not even a snowballs chance in Hell he's in the first year of a 5 year 55 million dollar contract, he's 24, and he's one of the top 5 PG in the NBA no matter what anyone on this board says to the contrary. Arroyo is a 30 year old journyman PG brought here to eat minutes until West comes back, and then it will be a competition for the 2nd string spot (although either can also play SG). He was not brought here to replace Rondo. There is a reason the Heat released him in favor of Mike Bibby and benched him in favor of Mario Chalmers, and would you honestly say you'd rather have either of them than Rondo? Don't get me wrong Arroyo can be effective, but nothing close to Rondo. Also you say Rondo has limited talents, he can't shoot 3's or FT's.Those are his weaknesses, he averages in excess of 2 steals and 12 assists a game, and was on the All NBA defensive team last year. You call that limited talents?
    Posted by b126962

Rondo is 25 and one could easily argue that if he did not have 4 hall of famers along side he is not even in the top 10.  Heck you could easily make the case that he is not even in the top 10 without the hall of famers to pass the ball to.

Yes those are very limited talents - you throw out 12 assists as if it is a huge number, e.g. Rondo averages 12 and then there are a bunch of other guys averaging 2 or 3.  The facts are that Rondo averages 12 and there are a bunch of guys that score twice as many points per game and average only a couple fewer assists.

Yes Rondo averages 2 steals per game - lots of guys average 2 steals per game.  Rondo has not cornered the market on steals and assists.

So in other words there are any number of other guys that at least in the discussion in terms of assists and steals - Rondo is not winning those categories by a landslide.

The categories he is losing by a landslide are: being able to shoot if guarded (heck even if not guarded), shooting free throws, shooting 3s, etc.

He is routinely outplayed but the Cs win so it doesn't get discussed. 

So somehow the only guy in the league averaging 23 ppg, 8 assists, and 5 boards, shoots 80 % from the line, makes 3s and people actually guard him is not as good as Rondo?

Here is a little example of what happens when a player plays with great players - people now know how to pronounce Krstic... he has been dismissed as a player but now he is playing alongside 3 great players.

Take those players away from Rondo and he is totally exposed.  Though he did drop 2 points and 3 assists on a 2nd year player (the only player in history to have a 55 point game and a triple double in the same calendar year).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Next out the door----Rondo : Last night Rondo played all of 22 minutes so I don't think last nights game is a fair game to cite.
    Posted by b126962

In 8 of his last 14 he scored fewer than his average and in the same 14 games 9 of them he had fewer than his assist average.

In those 8 games he dropped 2 on teams twice, he had a 5 point game, two 6 point games, etc.

In those 9 games he has had games with 3 and 5 game assists and several with 8.

It is a trend and it is a bad trend.

That said, going back to the title of the thread - he is going nowhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Dudder so I venture to believe Rondo doesn't get any Celtic MVP votes from you? LOL!

Hey I have those same sentiments towards JON...just a complete waste. I think we all have someone we see as the weak link. As the saying goes "you'reonly as strong as your weakest link".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

the rondo "hater" label is too funny.  OK Rondo lovers, if my opinion is that Rondo is over-rated, has dibilitating weaknesses that hurt the Celtics, he is percieved to have strengths because of the support of the big 3 (like Perk), and there are at least 10 PGs in the league that would be better long term for the C's than Rondo, then I am a Rondo hater...I don't like his inconsistent play, his attitude, his shooting proficiency nor his excessive turnpovers.

I predict that after the all star game next year, and after West and Arroyo have had time to jell, Rondo will be traded just like Perk prior to the playoffs when he has maximum value...because once the big 3 start to leave, rondo's value and productivity to the Celtics is diminish accordingly.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

do u now rondo is tire he played the most mins in this team, he'll be ready for the playoffs 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

So funny listening to some people talk about Rondo's abilities or inabilities. All I can say is maybe just maybe WATCH A GAME OR TWO! I know guy's like the "big Dud" who doesn't actually watch the games, just pulls up stats from ESPN.COM and then regurgitate them to all of us. (By the way where is the Fred Flintstone comments I'm shocked you left that out of your post.) Listen this isn't to hard for most of you non-believers to understand. Rondo like Paul, ray and Garnett hit a wall. He has been playing more minutes then anyone on the team due to not having a back up for most of the year. He isn't the biggest guy in the game, but still consistently drives to the rim with no fear. His body has taken a beating this year, but seldom misses a game. The Celtics need Rondo as much as any other starter on this team. Arroyo/West are back-ups! we will need them, but start... Come on!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I don't think he's uninspired. I watched him on the bench during the bucks game and he was cheering teammates on, for example when Murphy made a bucket. Everyone has ups and down through the season. I think Rondo'll be fine.
    I also think a trade should not necessarily be excluded once the big old 3 are gone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Dudder so I venture to believe Rondo doesn't get any Celtic MVP votes from you? LOL! Hey I have those same sentiments towards JON...just a complete waste. I think we all have someone we see as the weak link. As the saying goes "you'reonly as strong as your weakest link".
    Posted by BiasLewis

My position, as you may know (and likely disagree with), goes something like this.

I look at each position and attempt to assess how many players around the league who if traded in / out would leave the Cs in a better or no worse position:

Center - (posters / fans / bloggers thought the world ended when Perk went down - he is the heart and soul of the team, LMAO - one poster suggested Perk allowed KG to be KG, the sky is the limit, all-star quality almost defensive something or other blah blah blah) - give me Jordan, Kaman, both Gasols, both Lopez, Krstic, Pachulia, Horford, Howard, a healthy Yao, Noah, Chandler, etc. and the Cs are no worse off if not a lot better.  So however many that is - call it a dozen.  There are at least a dozen other players at center that could have / would have replaced Perk and they would be at least as good if not better.

Powerforward - Who could replace KG and the Cs would be no worse off or better - maybe Boozer, maybe Amare, maybe Gasol..... so maybe 3.

Small forward - who could replace Pierce and the Cs would be no worse off or better - LeBron, Kobe (2 or 3), 'melo maybe Gay.... 2

Off Guard - who could replace Ray and the Cs would be no worse off or better?  Maybe Mayo, Kobe (2 or 3), so maybe a couple...

Point guard - who could replace Rondo and the Cs would be no worse off or better?  Nash, Kidd, Williams, Westbrook, Billups, Paul, Parker, Conley, Jennings,  Curry, Ellis, Evans, Udrih, Harris, and several others.....

My assumptions are this:  trade one guy out and leave everything else in place - all the other players, the coach, the defensive strategy, etc.

Krstic has proven in just a small sample of games that coming to play with good players makes players better.  So is it ridiculous to think that somehow Steph Curry who would be handling the ball, draining 3s, making all his foul shots, getting to the rim, making jumpers from everywhere would somehow make the Cs worse?

Another thing that nobody seems to address or comprehend is that this not a zero sum game.  What I mean by that is I think some people think that there are only so many shots to go around and that somehow Perk and Rondo have been giving up parts of their game to ensure that BIG 3 were happy, e.g. there are only 88 shots per game and therefore Rondo and Perk should only be allocated so many.

The reality is that if they can all contribute there are an unlimited number of shots.  You don't have to have a point guard that pounds the ball into the floor waiting for the perfect shot, he could actually take a shot.

I was just watching sportsnation.. they showed a highlight from the Cs game, there was a blocked shot and an outlet pass to Rondo on the left wing, he had at least a 3 step head start on the defense and his head immediately turned around to find someone to give the ball to.  Rose would have flushed it and 1.  Most people ignore that kind of stuff because they want to protect the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Westbrook player of the week in the west - he averages 23 points, 8 assists, 5 boards - the only player in the league, 3 years younger than Rondo but only on BDC could not be considered as good as Rondo because he only shoots 46% from the floor (if Rondo took some of the shots he takes Rondo would shoot 30%), 84% from the line - nuff said, and only 33% - well he at least actually takes some.  Westbrook has more rebounds and gets 2 steals.  Is there even a remote chance that an objective observer could think that if Westbrook had 4 hall of famers instead of just 1 that the Cs would not be better?

Remember it is not a zero sum game - when everyone can score there are an unlimited number of shots.  Westbrook does not subjugate his game whereas there is a giant misconception that Rondo is somehow giving up some of his game to make the BIG 3 happy - lmao.

Again, that said Rondo is Danny's binky and there is this ridiculous perception that it is Rondo's team.... there are plenty of reasons why Rondo was not given a max contract but of course on BDC Rondo's contract is some sort of bargain and Danny got a bargain, etc. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Rondo really should go after this year... right now the league is packed with good PG's and many of them could do a better job than Rondo.

Why keeping an unstable guy that doesn't want to work harder for the sake of the team is beyond my understanding. It blows my mind to see how the fans defend him when he really doesn't seem to care at all. Sometimes it even looks like he thinks he's some kind of kobe bryant just waiting to give it all. Yeah right, I wish he worked as much as bryant does on his game, even though he's a d *bag...

really, we would be way better with any other guard that can average 7 assists and score 15 points a night, way better!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Point guard - who could replace Rondo and the Cs would be no worse off or better?  Nash, Kidd, Williams, Westbrook, Billups, Paul, Parker, Conley, Jennings,  Curry, Ellis, Evans, Udrih, Harris, and several others.....
    -----------------

Nonsense. Pure Nonsense.  Nash? So you want to replace the second best rated defensive poing guard in the league, with the worst? NO, that's not a dropoff. Kidd? Well he at least plays better defensie than Nash, but is as slow as mollases and will get abused by quicker guards. Billups? Notice he doesn't pass much? In the rest of the cases, I'm sure you are mostly joking. Westbrook can play, ever notice how much better Krystic suddenly looks? I don't suppose a PG who passes the ball helps with that. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

It's a bit much when I read how tired Rondo must be. If anyone should be tired its Ray or PP... both logging in big minutes and getting up there in years.

My biggest issue with Rondo is his apparent lack of effort and failure to defend. I know..let me get it out of the way... he was All Defensive team.

Ok, now if anyone wants to quote another coach that praised Rondo, that will be fine too... Thing is, I dont let other "experts" think for me. Ive been in the investment world for a long time and have heard claims analogous to this...something like, "Warren Buffet invested money into this deal so he must like it... do you think u know more than Warren Buffet?"

Believe me, Buffet and many other wealthy people with great resumes have gone down with the ship many times with investments... so I dont wanna hear what Scot Skiles thinks...I can see for myself.

I respect the opinions of most everyone here but some of you guys just label people haters for expressing their point of view. If Dud & Pud feel so strongly about Rondo being a problem, let them. I dont see them posting things that are so far from reason..... just that theyre focused on Rondo a little more than many of you would like

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Point guard - who could replace Rondo and the Cs would be no worse off or better?  Nash, Kidd, Williams, Westbrook, Billups, Paul, Parker, Conley, Jennings,  Curry, Ellis, Evans, Udrih, Harris, and several others..... ----------------- Nonsense. Pure Nonsense.  Nash? So you want to replace the second best rated defensive poing guard in the league, with the worst? NO, that's not a dropoff. Kidd? Well he at least plays better defensie than Nash, but is as slow as mollases and will get abused by quicker guards. Billups? Notice he doesn't pass much? In the rest of the cases, I'm sure you are mostly joking. Westbrook can play, ever notice how much better Krystic suddenly looks? I don't suppose a PG who passes the ball helps with that. 
    Posted by jtkl

There is this gigantic group of people that ignore one part of the game to support the other part of the game - is there even a remote possibility that people think that players who have a player that can do everything Rondo can do at both ends of the floor but happen to give up a little defense.

Rondo's defense is vastly overrated and his offensive liabilities are vastly underestimated and that is why the Cs are better off with Nash and Kidd, they are much better off with Westbrook, why is Krstic better now with the Cs - um because after Rondo gives up the ball his teammates have an option to give the ball to Krstic.  One may notice that Rondo pounds the ball into the floor as the shotclock runs down (see Cedric Maxwells comments when he states that the ball moves much better around the court when Rondo is not on the floor, note also when the national announcers say that after Rondo gets two quick fouls - ok, so now this team will be much harder to guard because you have to guard the point guard),.

Rondo's assists have gone nowhere but down since the trade, his teammates however are getting the ball sooner and making more passes, the ball movement is better and Rondo's assists go down, his shooting percentage goes down, his points go down, and he is being more and more exposed.

I will gladly take a player who averages twice as much, has more rebounds, and only has 3 fewer assists.  Rondo will be watching more and more getting p oo p oo in his diaper with his towel over his head while both West and Arroyo control the team much better.

There seems to be some sort of odd ignore the obvious situation in order to support my opinion so that I don't look so stupid.  With Green, Krstic, the return of Shaq, West, and Arroyo the offense is much much much better, and oh by the way it was the 20th best offense in the league with Rondo running the show.

As I said on another thread.... sportsnation showed a clip from the Cs / Bucks game last night where there was a steal and an outlet to Rondo, Rondo was about at half court and there was nobody within 15 feet of him and nobody in front of him, his immediate response was to look back for someone to give the ball to, i.e. get an assist... Westbrook flushes it and 1.... Westbrook is 3 years younger and head and shoulders better.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Next out the door----Rondo : There is this gigantic group of people that ignore one part of the game to support the other part of the game - is there even a remote possibility that people think that players who have a player that can do everything Rondo can do at both ends of the floor but happen to give up a little defense. Rondo's defense is vastly overrated and his offensive liabilities are vastly underestimated and that is why the Cs are better off with Nash and Kidd, they are much better off with Westbrook, why is Krstic better now with the Cs - um because after Rondo gives up the ball his teammates have an option to give the ball to Krstic.  One may notice that Rondo pounds the ball into the floor as the shotclock runs down (see Cedric Maxwells comments when he states that the ball moves much better around the court when Rondo is not on the floor, note also when the national announcers say that after Rondo gets two quick fouls - ok, so now this team will be much harder to guard because you have to guard the point guard),. Rondo's assists have gone nowhere but down since the trade, his teammates however are getting the ball sooner and making more passes, the ball movement is better and Rondo's assists go down, his shooting percentage goes down, his points go down, and he is being more and more exposed. I will gladly take a player who averages twice as much, has more rebounds, and only has 3 fewer assists.  Rondo will be watching more and more getting p oo p oo in his diaper with his towel over his head while both West and Arroyo control the team much better. There seems to be some sort of odd ignore the obvious situation in order to support my opinion so that I don't look so stupid.  With Green, Krstic, the return of Shaq, West, and Arroyo the offense is much much much better, and oh by the way it was the 20th best offense in the league with Rondo running the show. As I said on another thread.... sportsnation showed a clip from the Cs / Bucks game last night where there was a steal and an outlet to Rondo, Rondo was about at half court and there was nobody within 15 feet of him and nobody in front of him, his immediate response was to look back for someone to give the ball to, i.e. get an assist... Westbrook flushes it and 1.... Westbrook is 3 years younger and head and shoulders better.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Well you are certainly one of those people who ignore parts of the game to support other parts of a game.  Like the fact that Nash can't play defense. you overlook because he shoots.  Rondo's defensive ranking is a 99. Only Chris Paul has a higher one in the league. So Rondo doesn't have a great jump shot. I mean he is only shooting, 50% from the field. Apparently though his shots are too easy or something.  

And the 20th best offense in the league argument is mega nonsense. As the celtics run the most effcient offense in the league. There are teams sure, who score a lot more points, like the suns. But the suns won't be seeing the playoffs much less a championship becasue their offense becomes a defensive liability. 

Some ignore the obvious facts like Rondo's ability to the most importnat thing a point guard does better than anyone in the league:

What makes a great point guard?

An excellent point guard in the NBA will be the team's coach when they are on the floor. They will have outstanding leadership qualities, and sublime ball handling ability.

What truly separates a good point guard from a great one is their ability to penetrate the defense to create a good shot for themselves or others.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Next out the door----Rondo : Well you are certainly one of those people who ignore parts of the game to support other parts of a game.  Like the fact that Nash can't play defense. you overlook because he shoots.  Rondo's defensive ranking is a 99. Only Chris Paul has a higher one in the league. So Rondo doesn't have a great jump shot. I mean he is only shooting, 50% from the field. Apparently though his shots are too easy or something.   And the 20th best offense in the league argument is mega nonsense. As the celtics run the most effcient offense in the league. There are teams sure, who score a lot more points, like the suns. But the suns won't be seeing the playoffs much less a championship becasue their offense becomes a defensive liability.  Some ignore the obvious facts like Rondo's ability to the most importnat thing a point guard does better than anyone in the league: What makes a great point guard? An excellent point guard in the NBA will be the team's coach when they are on the floor. They will have outstanding leadership qualities, and sublime ball handling ability. What truly separates a good point guard from a great one is their ability to penetrate the defense to create a good shot for themselves or others.      
    Posted by jtkl

I will respond to your post without even reading beyond the first paragraph..... Nash was a back to back MVP..........  Rondo will never get another sniff at even an all star game let alone being considered an MVP candidate.......

Stop trying to assign so much nonsense to Rondo's steals, rebounds, and defense..... he barely leads the league in steals, he doesn't league the league in rebounds for point guards..... and he barely leads the league in assists... 

drum roll please....

he is the worst shooting point guard in the league of anyone that would that would be considered good,....

he is the worst shooting free throw player, period, period.

he is the worst finisher in the league, so much so that he doesn't even try.....

they are the 20th scoring offense in the league, he averages more assists than points... people like you would say well he averages 30 assists so of course he averages fewer points.... in reality where most of us live, he averages less than one more assist than the next guy and scores less than half the points of the best point guards....

last week player of the week in the west...... Westbrook....  Rondo averaged about 8 points and 8 assists..... please stop the nonsense.......

Great players make other players better... everyone of Rondo's starting 4 was going to the hall of fame before Rondo came into the league.... the best point guards in the leauge will be responsible for getting their teammates into the hall of fame.....  Chris Paul makes NO relevant, D Will makes Utah relevant, Westbrook makes OKC relevant, Rondo is dragged along by the BIG 3....

stop hitting snooze,, time to wake up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

It's a bit much when I read how tired Rondo must be. If anyone should be tired its Ray or PP... both logging in big minutes and getting up there in years. My biggest issue with Rondo is his apparent lack of effort and failure to defend. I know..let me get it out of the way... he was All Defensive team. Ok, now if anyone wants to quote another coach that praised Rondo, that will be fine too... Thing is, I dont let other "experts" think for me. Ive been in the investment world for a long time and have heard claims analogous to this...something like, "Warren Buffet invested money into this deal so he must like it... do you think u know more than Warren Buffet?" Believe me, Buffet and many other wealthy people with great resumes have gone down with the ship many times with investments... so I dont wanna hear what Scot Skiles thinks...I can see for myself. I respect the opinions of most everyone here but some of you guys just label people haters for expressing their point of view. If Dud & Pud feel so strongly about Rondo being a problem, let them. I dont see them posting things that are so far from reason..... just that theyre focused on Rondo a little more than many of you would like
    Posted by Karllost

I couldn't disagree more with your post.. Because that is what posting is all about.  If you disagree with someone, you post it, otherwise this would be pretty boring. Trust me Dud & Pud do it as much as anyone and I'm sure they're fine with it. There is a lot more important things going on in the world then posting about non-important things like BB. But that's why you can't take any of it to serious. It's all for fun!
    By the way Rondo plays more minutes then anyone on the team...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Next out the door----Rondo : I couldn't disagree more with your post.. Because that is what posting is all about.  If you disagree with someone, you post it, otherwise this would be pretty boring. Trust me Dud & Pud do it as much as anyone and I'm sure they're fine with it. There is a lot more important things going on in the world then posting about non-important things like BB. But that's why you can't take any of it to serious. It's all for fun! By the way Rondo plays more minutes then anyone on the team...
    Posted by paulbrr7

I disagree lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I expect Rondo to perform wonderfully in the playoffs once again.  Last year, the only team that successfully exploited Rondo's weakness were the Lakers.  That is because the combination of their bigs and Derek Fisher were able to contain Ray Allen.  This allowed Kobe to roam.

Now with Jeff Green, the Celts can line up Paul at 2.  No way Derek Fisher can do anything there.  This will allow Rondo to flourish against the Lakers as well.

I expect Danny to trade Rondo at some point.  If he could convert Perk and Nate into Kristic, Green and a 1st round pick, he will be able to work wonders trading Rondo.  I don't expect the Celts to be Rondo's team after the big 3 era.

I will enjoy Rondo's current year wiht the Celts and will expect him to be traded next year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

There is a lot more important things going on in the world then posting about non-important things like BB

You got that right!
    My relatives lives at the southern most of Japan (Kyushu), they are pretty safe but thousands of my people are now suffering.

Sections
Shortcuts