next year celtics' starting five

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

next year celtics' starting five

rondo
    allen
    pierce
    garnett
    o'neil

No change in my view!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

Re: next year celtics' starting five

Rondo
    Allen
    Pierce
    Garnett
    De'Andre Jordan

Bench:
    West
    Hill
    Green
    BBD
    JON
    and i think Avery Bradley will be contributing a lot more next season espicially since with his D and we're trying to get younger mostly on guard position.
    I have a feeling DA will bring a solid contributor, hey why not Jordan? The qualifying offer is only 1.2 million, the clippers will let him go if someone offers him the Full MLE and 2 years.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Do you mean next year as in the 2012-13 season. if that is the case take Garnett and O'neill out of that lineup.

If somehow they come together in Late Jan or Feb and play some games, that lineup of KG, Paul, Ray, Rajon and O'neill looks likely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

--
     --
     --
     --
     --

Better luck in  2012-2013.  :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

No one
    No one
    No one
    No one
    No one

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

West, Davis, Green, Paul, and a new center, major minutes off the bench Garnett, Ray, O'Neal, and Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

What's the over/under on Rondo shooting greater than 58% freebies?

Vegas odds on Rivers going public with some silly asse gripe with glen davis at LEAST three times?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Davis is a free agent who the Celts won't retain unless they get him at a HUGE discount.  He is a clown who is long overdue to get in the news for doing something stupid with his idle lockout time (aside from spending it NOT getting in shape).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

if there is a season, I think it's O'Neil with Big Baby off the bench on a 1-year deal where he can play better and get his big deal in 2012 while the Celtics avoid tying up cap space

if there is a season, I'd love to see the Celtics try to trade Rondo for Chris Paul

Sections
Shortcuts