Next year's free agents O and O!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Next year's free agents O and O!!!

Oden and Odom, baby!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Next year's free agents O and O!!!

That would be worse than the Pistons acquirement of Gordon and Charlie V a few years back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Next year's free agents O and O!!!:
    That would be worse than the Pistons acquirement of Gordon and Charlie V a few years back
    Posted by BoylestonBB

I am half joking - but pickings will be slim!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I know, I just like to remind everyone of Joey D's wonderful off-season pick ups a few years ago.

I am in favour of keeping our money that spending it for the sake of it

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo, good big, Bass, Green, Paul , this would be a good team.  Money to get a good bench. Say KG, Ray, Wilcox, and buy a couple of good players or our rookies or draft choices,  Looks good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

The will be plenty of good players available next year. We have two first round picks in the draft, and there are always players who want to get out of the city they are in as well as the free agents. Kobe will probably be available at the allstar break.
    Posted by Kirk6

Yeah, I think the March trade deadline will be huge for us this year because by then DA should have an idea of what the Clipps pick will look like and also what he may need to get over the hump going into the play-offs. That said, I could see the C's possibly trading one of their 1st rd picks to a team that's looking to dump a high-priced vet that Doc & DA would want build with going into next year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

isn't kevin love a FA this year?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Danny will have enough cap space to offer Dwight a max deal... even if he will likely be signed and traded.... at least he will be able to say he got the club in a cap friendly position to go after the leagues best center and then had to improvise.

If for some reason Dwight is on the market, allowed to walk and picking between 4 year max offers from teams with cap space this summer, which I highly doubt... he'd be a fool to choose the Nets over us.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In Response to Re: Next year's free agents O and O!!! : Restricted FA in 2012.
    Posted by Fiercest34

right, so now that we've missed out/passed on paul and howard, maybe we can focus on guys like love this summer.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Next year's free agents O and O!!! : He already chose the Nets over us.
    Posted by Fiercest34

not in the open market with identical offers on the table and one GM saying "Rondo-Avery-Austin Rivers-Pierce-Green-Johnson" and the other saying "DWill-Farmar-Morrow-Lopez-Petro"

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Next year's free agents O and O!!! : Best solution is to build through the draft. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Agree, no need to spend the $$ next year.  Easiest way to build is draft picks and cap space.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The problem is apparently DH doesn't care about winning. What he wants is glitz and glamour to go along with a good climate.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Right-o! Superficial reasons, but to those with limited or mature world views, that's as much as they can handle all at once.  Maybe Howard can get on a game show or a sit-com, but he'll never realize that he's there to be made fun of or because he's a celebrity freak (compared to the actors?).

Sections
Shortcuts