Nice effort Utah. Way to hand the playoffs over without a fight. Maybe Kevin McHales team has some heart.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Re: Nice effort Utah. Way to hand the playoffs over without a fight. Maybe Kevin McHales team has some heart.

Sorry, I have no faith in Kevin McHale. 

What has he accomplished as a GM or coach?

Houston will lose tonight. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Nice effort Utah. Way to hand the playoffs over without a fight. Maybe Kevin McHales team has some heart.

"Obviously Utah has no heart and doesn't belong in the post season"

This is just now occuring to you? 

I was amazed at how many Celtcs fans thought Utah could close this out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Obviously Utah has no heart and doesn't belong in the post season. They had the tie breaker in there favor. All they had to do was show up and play hard and couldn't even manage that. Well now we know why Big Al was traded away. Playoff spot on the line and no drive no nothing.

Wel let's hope Kev at least has his guys ready to fight and force the Lakers to have to play OKC so this can be academic and be done with them early. At least we don't have to see Kobe so I guess that's better than nothing.

Nono5

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The lakers were clearly better than Utah - no shocker here................but they can't beat any of the top 4 teams in a 7 game series.................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

The lakers were clearly better than Utah - no shocker here................but they can't beat any of the top 4 teams in a 7 game series.................

Is this a prediction like "Dwight will never be traded to the Lakers"?

How did your go Utah posts work out?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wow - telling the Tommy the lakers are better than Utah gets me as much grief as saying they won't make the playoffs.

Wonder what would make him happy?

NAH...don't care!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Just checked.

Still only 12 likes on that page.

At what point is it removed for inactivity?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Utah played one of their worst games of the season last night, especially with their playoff lives on the line. Oh well, doesn't matter now since there is no way the Lakers beat SA. If the Lakers do beat SA I will come on here and admit my error. not happening. I heard those clowns from ESPN want to see if D'Antoni can become coach of the year. HAHA what a joke!!! It's all over Bloogety. See you next season after you and the rest of your Laker buddies are back from your European vacation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Tommy and the final push.

photo slide_7704_102451_large.jpg

Thats got to be Tommy and Blewgoody...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Regrettably, Danni and Doc didn't really understand what a Final Push was.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to PlayoffBound's comment:

Regrettably, Danni and Doc didn't really understand what a Final Push was.

Sure they did. They rested Pierce and KG nicely. Sadly Kobe will miss the playoffs because the Lakers didn't have that option. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I always envisoned a ford pinto when thinking of the lakers. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Garnett was hurt and missed two weeks.  He rested last game. For a person who brags about their knowledge of the league, you seem to miss an awful lot!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I always envisoned a ford pinto when thinking of the lakers. 

2 kobe shirts, and a refrigerator repair man.........lol

Sections
Shortcuts