Nice read for Celtics fans. Enjoy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Nice read for Celtics fans. Enjoy.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-110905/boston-celtics-offseason-questions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Nice read for Celtics fans. Enjoy.

Good read and pretty accurate.....thanks man!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You welcome. Very boring off season and no news on negotiations.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

That made for some interesting reading during this lockout summer. Thanks for posting it.
       The rest of you are probably feeling like me right now. I'm getting restless for some NBA action. I never do get used to professional sports strikes or lockouts. They leave a bad taste in my mouth. It think David Stern needs to be more assertive with getting both sides to reach a temporary agreement so this season can start and free agent signings can begin. If they can't come to a long term agreement, why not come to a one season agreement now so this season can be played. In the mean time, negotiations can continue while basketball is being played.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

I agree with you 100% !
    However this is so obvious that there must be a reason why they don't do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

That's a great idea Mem......

Sections
Shortcuts