Nice start for Moore with Orlando

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Nice start for Moore with Orlando

Per Game Glossary · SHARESHARE [X] · Embed · CSV · PRE · LINK · ? Season Age Tm Lg G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS 2012-13 23 ORL NBA 3 2 32.0 6.3 11.3 .559 2.3 3.3 .700 0.0 0.0 2.3 2.0 4.3 3.7 1.0 0.3 1.7 2.7 15.0.                 3 games,32 minutes per game,Fg% .559, 3 pt fg% .700,rebs 4.3, ast.3.7, pts 15.                         I know its only 3 games and it could all fall apart real quick but this impressive start has me recalling Chauncy Billups and Joe Johnson. Yikes

Seems

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Nice start for Moore with Orlando

Another way to look at that is - if E'Twaun is doing that well, your team  must be really bad!!  Moore and Davis are the two best players on ORL????  OMG!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

It certainly suggests that DA pi$$ed away a couple of draft picks two years ago if despite good numbers in Orlando, Moore is/remains all that bad.

I wonder what DA saw in JJJ and E'T.

Trade pieces?

Pud

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And 1 poster here already thinks it's best if the Celts also trade JARED SULLINGER!

[/QUOTE]

yup for Anderson Varejao... pretty much an incredible move for the C's that you ALSO AGREED YOU WOULD DO

Ah well... it is amusing that you are taking pot shots like that when we discussed thr merits of such a trade in depth, you agreed you would do it as well, and the situation is NOTHING like Billups and Johnson.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Seems,

As you said it is a 3 game sample... but at no point should you ever compare a 2nd rd pick to the situations of the #3 and #10 picks in the draft who are borderline HOF players.

I think only Gilbert Arenas. Monta Ellis and Michael Redd (in last 15 years) are in those 2 guys stratosphere as far as scoring guards drafted in the 2nd rd who compare to Billups/JJ, and neither of them were benched as rookies and given up on after 1 year.

Doc and Danny were both complimentary of and saw something in Moore, they assumed he had an NBA career somewhere. As Hedley said the Magic are TERRIBLE... Moore could be like a Jodie Meeks, Jordan Crawford, Von Wafer or Boobie Gibson type combo guard who will surprise you with the occasional 14-18 point outburst or average 8-9 points a game for a few years in a row.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Bloggety, no you're not. Where were you for the first 3 games that the Lakers lost? you were pounding this board after the Celtics got beaten by Miami. As soon as your beloved Lakers got killed by the Nowitski-less Mavericks, you were no where to be found. It's nice to gloat when your team wins but it takes more to MAN UP when your team loses and accept the criticism that you so give all the good Celtic fans on this board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggety, no you're not. Where were you for the first 3 games that the Lakers lost? you were pounding this board after the Celtics got beaten by Miami. As soon as your beloved Lakers got killed by the Nowitski-less Mavericks, you were no where to be found. It's nice to gloat when your team wins but it takes more to MAN UP when your team loses and accept the criticism that you so give all the good Celtic fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

hes a lakers fan and troll, what do you expect?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's also a welcher and  a liar, and I want nothing to do with him!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Roll on the floor all you want, you DB - I am neither a welcher nor a liar!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly right....he was nowhere to be seen!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm,,, OK, Mr. "The Orlando Magic won't trade Dwight Howard before the trade deadline".

I'm pretty sure that's a lie, but whatever helps you sleep at night, my friend. Have a great afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Opinions are hardly lies - you wrote the MIA Heat played in the 2010 Finals, and claimed it was a "typo."  HMMMMMMM, OK!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems,

As you said it is a 3 game sample... but at no point should you ever compare a 2nd rd pick to the situations of the #3 and #10 picks in the draft who are borderline HOF players.

I think only Gilbert Arenas. Monta Ellis and Michael Redd (in last 15 years) are in those 2 guys stratosphere as far as scoring guards drafted in the 2nd rd who compare to Billups/JJ, and neither of them were benched as rookies and given up on after 1 year.

Doc and Danny were both complimentary of and saw something in Moore, they assumed he had an NBA career somewhere. As Hedley said the Magic are TERRIBLE... Moore could be like a Jodie Meeks, Jordan Crawford, Von Wafer or Boobie Gibson type combo guard who will surprise you with the occasional 14-18 point outburst or average 8-9 points a game for a few years in a row.  

[/QUOTE]

Been out for the past 4 hours but have read your comment. Intended to reply  but its obvious that the headline subject is no longer of interest but as usual has been high jacked by the Hatfields and the McCoys. So sad. Oh well! Back to my hobby of research involving the statistical differences of the nba for the first 30 years vs the last 30 years.

seems

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm,,, OK, Mr. "The Orlando Magic won't trade Dwight Howard before the trade deadline".

I'm pretty sure that's a lie, but whatever helps you sleep at night, my friend. Have a great afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Opinions are hardly lies - you wrote the MIA Heat played in the 2010 Finals, and claimed it was a "typo."  HMMMMMMM, OK!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey kiddo, we all know who WON and who LOST in 2010. I love how you constantly bring this up all the time. Would you like me to refresh your memory about the Finals of 2010? I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks for making me make you look so foolish. Have a blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you are done stalking me for today????  Have a blessed afternoon is what NORMAL people usually say when they are DONE TALKING!!!!!!!

And YES I do know who won the 2010 Finals..........apparently YOU don't!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey kiddo, we all know who WON and who LOST in 2010. I love how you constantly bring this up all the time. Would you like me to refresh your memory about the Finals of 2010? I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks for making me make you look so foolish. Have a blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you are done stalking me for today????  Have a blessed afternoon is what NORMAL people usually say when they are DONE TALKING!!!!!!!

And YES I do know who won the 2010 Finals..........apparently YOU don't!!!

[/QUOTE]

You are the one that brought my name up, kiddo. I was just engaging you in the conversation that you had involved yourself in. I am fine with not talking to you, but please mind your own business in the future. Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

As you can infer ( or maybe you can't) from the above in bold, I was speaking to redsox fan and ANON when YOU joined the conversation.

What happened to not talking to me??? MORE lies???