Nick Young

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Nick Young

Is he a RFA at the end of the year?  If so, break the bank to get this kid.  Force WAS to match, as they low-balled him this year!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Nick Young

he's a headcase, rather spen the money on Kevin love

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Not even MN is that dumb.  They will at least offer him a max deal- we can do the same, as we'll have plenty of money.....and we need a SG, too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Re: Nick Young:
    [QUOTE]Not even MN is that dumb.  They will at least offer him a max deal- we can do the same, as we'll have plenty of money.....and we need a SG, too!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    eveything is possible with David Khan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nick Young : eveything is possible with David Khan
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]
    True!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

You like horrible players. Nick Young is chucker who plays zero defense. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Let's not get our hopes up for Kevin Love. Minny has a lot of money to spend and Love will make more money if he stays there.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Only possibility is that he decides he wants to be somewhere he can win or at least have a chance of winning.  Between money and "I want to win" most of us choose money, but there's always a chance he decides $20M a year vs $25M a year is not his biggest concern (I made up the numbers because I don't know the real difference in money from the team that owns your rights vs another team).

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nick Young : Love will be available in 2012 as a restricted FA. You think the Celts are still championship contenders after this season?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Not in 2012, but certainly winners (MUCH more winning than the Timberwolves) and then contenders in 2013 or 2014 depending on what happens with the rest of the Cap room and the draft picks.   There's a good base there and it would be a young and talented crew at that point.   

Love might be able to be sold on that plan because its a LOT better than Minnesota's future!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]You like horrible players. Nick Young is chucker who plays zero defense. 
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

What are the alternatives next year, Avery Bradley?  And no one on that team plays defense.  He will LEARN defense under Doc!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]How to make friends and influence people ... Waste your cap space on Nick Yound ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Who is Nick Yound??  Is he your long lost cousin from China?

You said DH was a pipe dream all summer, and now you want to get him?  At least write something that has a 1/100 chance of happening!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Odds are very low of acquiring DH but that doesn't mean I don't think Danny should try. Yeah my David West at PF was off the mark ... It doesn't get much closer than that w/o it happening ... And how you doing?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Well, I was upset at not getting West - but JON's contract is terrible.  I have said we should get Pietrus for 2 years now - "how YOU doin'?"

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.