No Claims on Joseph

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

No Claims on Joseph

Tomorow when Joeph clears waivers I hope we resign him again.  He had two things working against him, shoulder and ankle issues the last few weeks and a possible trade, He was making  2nd round rookie salary of 472k.   It dont sound like much but it could break a potential deal moving forward. If he clears I hope we give him a contract for the rest of the season. I think he can play and given a chance can play at the NBA level.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: No Claims on Joseph

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tomorow when Joeph clears waivers I hope we resign him again.  He had two things working against him, shoulder and ankle issues the last few weeks and a possible trade, He was making  2nd round rookie salary of 472k.   It dont sound like much but it could break a potential deal moving forward. If he clears I hope we give him a contract for the rest of the season. I think he can play and given a chance can play at the NBA level.

[/QUOTE]

I agree...resign PLEASE!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nobody wants him.. must mean he's really good. 

[/QUOTE]

No he is a rookie 2nd round pick.  Many teams are in the same boat as the Celtics.  A lot of teams are looking to make space not pick it up, for trades midseason.  He will be picked up by someone. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was thinking 10 day contracts then after we make a trade bring him up on rookie min contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

I was thinking 10 day contracts then after we make a trade bring him up on rookie min contract.

[/QUOTE]

Mark my word Joseph is a player.  We should bring him back and be thankful he was available.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great idea! He is close to being a good fill in at two positions, knows the "C's" game and could very well really help in the future

++

Sections
Shortcuts