No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here

No Stae taxes in Florida Mass is in the top od State taxes. Very hard to get him to move in two years they have a few contracts up and can add a guard and a 3 to play to his strengths.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here:
    In Response to Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here : What was Garnett's injury the last 2 games?  I haven't heard this story.  Source, link, or reference?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Does a sore ego count?  I am 48 years old but I often see people of age feel like they are entitled to things - my attitude is that age is not a handicap.....  KG had no injury but of course love to make excuses.  Nobody on this board could for one second take a step out from being a completely unobjective homer and see what really happens and it always makes me laugh.  KG very simply cannot do it consistently.  In the last series was he doing it against Amare or one of the other young toughs?  NO, he was playing against a guy that is often called SOFT and KG simply could not get it done.  In 4 of the 5 games KG was outplayed by someone that is SOFT.

I have often said Bosh is KG without the defense - a jump shooter that avoids contact.  Anyone want to debate this at this point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here : Does a sore ego count?  I am 48 years old but I often see people of age feel like they are entitled to things - my attitude is that age is not a handicap.....  KG had no injury but of course love to make excuses.  Nobody on this board could for one second take a step out from being a completely unobjective homer and see what really happens and it always makes me laugh.  KG very simply cannot do it consistently.  In the last series was he doing it against Amare or one of the other young toughs?  NO, he was playing against a guy that is often called SOFT and KG simply could not get it done.  In 4 of the 5 games KG was outplayed by someone that is SOFT. I have often said Bosh is KG without the defense - a jump shooter that avoids contact.  Anyone want to debate this at this point?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

It grieves me greatly to see KG begin to fade.

To me, he deserves to sit right next to God in basketball heaven.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here : Does a sore ego count?  I am 48 years old but I often see people of age feel like they are entitled to things - my attitude is that age is not a handicap.....  KG had no injury but of course love to make excuses.  Nobody on this board could for one second take a step out from being a completely unobjective homer and see what really happens and it always makes me laugh.  KG very simply cannot do it consistently.  In the last series was he doing it against Amare or one of the other young toughs?  NO, he was playing against a guy that is often called SOFT and KG simply could not get it done.  In 4 of the 5 games KG was outplayed by someone that is SOFT. I have often said Bosh is KG without the defense - a jump shooter that avoids contact.  Anyone want to debate this at this point?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

"nobody on this board could for one second take a step out from being a completely unobjective homer".  Do you have a personality disorder?    All sorts of people recognize that Kg is not who he used to be and that his game is on the decline.  Why do you think that you are the only one?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: No Dead Horse Beatin’ Round Here : "nobody on this board could for one second take a step out from being a completely unobjective homer".  Do you have a personality disorder?    All sorts of people recognize that Kg is not who he used to be and that his game is on the decline.  Why do you think that you are the only one?
    Posted by snakeoil123

I mean objectivity in a general sense not just about KG's decline.

The trade proposals and other ridiculous overrating of Cs and underrating of other team's players is more than enough evidence to suggest that there is not more than one objective poster on the entire board.

KG is outplayed by Bosh who is considered by some to be one of the softest players in the league but people think they can get somehow get Howard or some other such ridiculous trade....... then couple in the complete lack of understanding of the salary cap and worse the pending CBA and you get complete homerism nonsense that just leaves one scratching their head.

Sections
Shortcuts