No Durant Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

No Durant Tonight

Bummer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Re: No Durant Tonight

That becomes a danger game then for the Celtics. Only because they could take the Thunder lightly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Thunder filling it up without either Durant or Green.  C's need to get in these shooters' faces in the 2nd half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: No Durant Tonight:
    That becomes a danger game then for the Celtics. Only because they could take the Thunder lightly.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Correct.

Younger, athletic teams always give the Celts trouble.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Celts are not up for this game....being out rebounded by almost 2-1 at home?   ...this might indeed become a "trap game"....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'm glad I have to leave....the Celts are playing sloppy and lazy ball....Oak is hitting everything but they are also out rebounding us and out hustling us....Celts are back to bad habits...took the game for granted without Durant and playing out of control...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Wonder if Durant was playing tonight the Celtics would play better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

I really think we're going to lose this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics look asleep.  Almost like they are traveling at a slower speed than Okc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

i'm not excited to watch this game... to much wistle and freethrow from thunder....so many bad call... ref crawford is bad

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Celtics only 1 3-pointer tonight. 

Great game by the Thunder.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They went away from Shaq who was 5-5 in the first.  pound it down low until the diesel's tank is empty. 

RUWorthy....u were right!!  trap game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

yes.......and the Celtics mailed it in......this is a problem.....I can see being worn out by Feb.....but at home against an overmatched team in game 12?  ...wow

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

This is just the Celtics 2nd loss in November. Even if the Celtics lose 2 more they will still be in the hunt for 57 wins. 

As long as the Celtics lose only 6-7 games at home the Celtics will be fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

who cares how many loses they have at this point they shouldnt have any .. loss to Cavs ... Dallas by 1 and then tonight was just totally ridiculous ... i'm not saying they should go 82-0 but those three games they honestly should have won.... not to mention the OT games that shouldn't have even gone to OT... tired already guys?? 9-3 looks good but the quality of most of the games is ehh

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

who cares how many loses they have at this point they shouldnt have any .. loss to Cavs ... Dallas by 1 and then tonight was just totally ridiculous ... i'm not saying they should go 82-0 but those three games they honestly should have won.... not to mention the OT games that shouldn't have even gone to OT... tired already guys?? 9-3 looks good but the quality of most of the games is ehh
    Posted by KGLove

Just like the Lakers shouldn't have lost to the Suns at home? Or the Lakers shouldn't have lost at Denver when they had a 14-point lead? 

Relax, man.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Lakers are putting the TWolves to the sword like good teams do. That KG trade sure worked a treat for the Wolves lol.

Smile

You can thank my name sake....cheers Kev!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

And that is why I fear the Thunder more than any other team in the West.

Durant being out may have helped them. But I do believe they were determined to beat the Celtics tonight. After the first game between the two teams.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: No Durant Tonight : Just like the Lakers shouldn't have lost to the Suns at home? Or the Lakers shouldn't have lost at Denver when they had a 14-point lead?  Relax, man.
    Posted by P34

The Lakers aren't of my concern until we see them in the finals... I am a Celtics fan and there is no way they should have lost that game PERIOD

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

KGLove, it is no way a team on the road minus its best two players should win.  i dont care who those two teams are.  No Durant and green should have been a blow out by half time.

They waisted the early efforts by SHAQ by going away from him!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: No Durant Tonight : The Lakers aren't of my concern until we see them in the finals... I am a Celtics fan and there is no way they should have lost that game PERIOD
    Posted by KGLove

Coulda, woulda, shoulda?

If the Celtics beat the Hawks on Monday I'm sure you'll forget this loss to OKC.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by KGLove

I agree with you.  They definitely shouldn't have lost to the Cav's and definitely shouldn't have lost the game last night.   Last night's game without Durant and Green should have been an easy win for the Celtics.  It was really an ugly game for almost the entire game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: No Durant Tonight : Coulda, woulda, shoulda? If the Celtics beat the Hawks on Monday I'm sure you'll forget this loss to OKC.
    Posted by P34

I hope that they can beat Atlanta on Monday, but they have to play a lot better than they did last night.  They were always a difficult team for the Celtics and I am not sure why this year should be any different. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Thank you JDM and Susan... finally someone gets it .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If the Celtics shouldn't have lost to the Cavs and the Thunder then the Celtics should have lost twice to Miami already. Remember, only Celtic fans believed that the Celtics could beat the Heat. 

Sections
Shortcuts