No GREEN JEFFY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

No GREEN JEFFY

The guy drives me crazy, loafing up and down the court, standing standing, then slamming it throught or draining a three, all the talent in the world but playing at 42% of his ability, mabey.  I would rather see Lee play than Jeff at least he plays hard.  Yea he played great last night against the Pacers, but tonight when we could win, he does not break a sweat.  Wallace is just as lost and non productive.  Jeff and Wallace to someone who wants to watch two players underperform.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: No GREEN JEFFY

fourth quarter- He comes down the court takes the ball out front throws a perfect pass to the other team, then he shoots a air ball, then he carries the ball twice and forces the reff to make the call against him.  Green is a loser because he chooses to be one.  He is as far from a consistent player or leader as he can be.  Nobody loves Tommy as much as me,  but this guy green is a slouch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy drives me crazy, loafing up and down the court, standing standing, then slamming it throught or draining a three, all the talent in the world but playing at 42% of his ability, mabey.  I would rather see Lee play than Jeff at least he plays hard.  Yea he played great last night against the Pacers, but tonight when we could win, he does not break a sweat.  Wallace is just as lost and non productive.  Jeff and Wallace to someone who wants to watch two players underperform.

[/QUOTE]

In Green's defense, he sprained his vag before the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Green is a loser because he chooses to be one. "

A few things (coming from someone who is a well known anti-Jeff Green guy): 

1. It's Danny's fault for bidding against himself and signing him to his latest absurd contract. We knew enough about Green by then to know it was a bad signing at the price. So, Danny should get the bulk of your anger, right? 

2. I think you are unfairly comparing Jeff Green to an all star player. It's not a matter of trying harder, he's just not mentally geared towards being a go-to guy. He's a sixth man on a championship team, or the first starter you pull on nights when he doesn't "have it."

In other words he is a role player who is being asked to be the go to guy when he doesn't have that in his DNA. That's Danny's fault and to some extend Stevens fault and Jeff's fault as well when he claims he is that guy when we can all see that he is not. 

But I do think on a more reasonable contract he could be a decent contributor. Unfortunately that's not the situation. :) 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

+1.   Jeff is not the team star "go-to" guy that we had all hoped that he could be.  

He is a good starter and contributor when he is "on".  We just need another capable SF to step in and play instead of Jeff when he is taking one of his unpredictable game vacations, but we have nobody else to play.  Green on a game vacation is still more productive than a useless Wallace. 

When Green is "on", he is very good.  The trick would be to play him when he is on and get him off the court when he is listless.  $8.5M/yr isn't such a horrible contract, contributing 16 PPG and 4 RPG, playing decent D.  

Sections
Shortcuts