No heart.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

No heart.

Defeated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: No heart.

Yeah, I saw this coming during the second part of the season. Lebron and Wade are WAY too much for these old men. Green isn't showing anything, Davis is killing us, and Rondo can't buy a bucket. I guess that's what happens when you pass up EVERY SINGLE shot in the regular season in order to beef-up your assist total. Props to Miami. With the way they are playing, they deserve it. As long as the league allows lebron to bull over everyone and Wade to constantly carry/palm the basketball on drives, they are undefeatable. Even if the refs were in our pockets, we still couldn't win this series. Lebron is licking his chops like a starving lion over the past playoffs against the C's. Our whole team doesn't have the hunger of Lebron alone. Oh well, let it happen. Get it over with. With the demise of the C's, so goes the demise of the NBA for me. I'm done with this league. Boston will always have a place in my heart however.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Honestly, has anyone ever seen KG look so defeated after that 14-0 run by the Heat?

BBD is really bad.  I mean really bad.  He almost single-handedly caused that Heat run with his SEVERAL bricks 2 inches from the basket and lack of box-out on defense on the LeBron dunk. 

KG goes 8-20 with no FT attempt.
    Ray with 7 points.

The Knicks series was fool's gold... to think that beating the Knicks with Amare and Billups hurt meant ANYTHING was ridiculous in retrospect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

BBD has been truly awful. He is killing the team with his lack of rebounding and inability to play as he did all season.

But to think it is over you are nuts.  We are down two to nothing. We win both games in Boston it is a new series and we will prevail against these frontrunners. I won't argue with you but just watch and see.  If we have no new key injuries what I say will happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

After sleeping on it, I now think that the only way the C's are coming back is if the NBA really is fixed.  We all know Stern wants this to be a blood and guts 7-game series, so I do expect to see some blatant homecourt advantage back in TD.  But should we expect the C's to win game 7 against the athleticism of Miami's big 3 in Miami.  It's possible but hard to imagine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Oh, guys, get real.   Everyone is down after a loss.  naysayers (sounds like you guys are naysayers) said the same thing last year when the Cavs blew them out one game, the same thing after their swoon at the end of last year's season, the same thing when they were losing this year in the last 1/3 of the season, the same thing when they lost game 7 to Orlando 2 years ago (when people wanted the team to be broken up).

How many times does this team have to come back before you try having faith that they guys don't give up easily.   They will be back.  I don't know if we will win this series.....but the C's will be the comeback kids, again!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

There are a lot of reasons the Celtic's may not be able to defeat the Heat, but not having Heart is not one of them!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenSlime. Show GreenSlime's posts

Actually, the Cs represent ALL the characters (characteristics) of the Wizard of OZ--No heart, no brains and no courage. And clicking their heels three times and wishing "there's no place like home" won't help 'em this time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

EXACTLY!  Thank you, KYCeltic.

Sections
Shortcuts