No Homo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: No H0mo

I can't wait until Feb 15th when Adam Silver takes over as Commish. I think we are going to hear stories about Stern and his Godfather like style...from refs speaking out, NBAPA, owners, etc. Hopefully they go back to allowing guys to go straight from HS and allow college guys to go back to college if undrafted.

Sometimes a person can stay on a job too long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: No

isn't the draft thing an NCAA rule?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I can't wait until Feb 15th when Adam Silver takes over as Commish. I think we are going to hear stories about Stern and his Godfather like style...from refs speaking out, NBAPA, owners, etc. Hopefully they go back to allowing guys to go straight from HS and allow college guys to go back to college if undrafted.

Sometimes a person can stay on a job too long.

Stern was on the job too long after his first week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

isn't the draft thing an NCAA rule?

It's an NBA rule they cant sign with a NBA team unless the meet certain criteria which basically is 1 year of college or play overseas. Which really doesn't benefit anybody other than the NBA by virtually giving them another developmental league. If you can enlist in the military out of high school, you should be able to play basketball wherever you want.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: No Home-0

dissapointed in this board.... you're a bunch of ash holes, what are we five? I can't quote something, home-0 is not a fracking slur. goddangit

you better back hetero is you're going to ban the other word

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yep, the draft rule is the NBA's the NBA's only. It's killing college basketball.

I'd love to see the NBA do what MLB does: Come right out of high school or wait three years.

Sections
Shortcuts