No KG, no BBD, no Green = Loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

No KG, no BBD, no Green = Loss

The game we lost last night I have to put on our PF position. We got NOTHING from that position and when I say nothing I mean nothing. Here are the combined numbers for KG, Green and BBD.

Mins - 75
    FG MD/ATT - 4/18
    FT MD/ATT - 9/10
    Rebs - 11
    Asst - 2
    Points - 18

Bosh has 20 and 12 by himself. DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

That my friends stinks in the worst way. BBD shouldn't even be playing. Murf should be getting his minutes. He has looked like a complete scrub this series when he should be DOMINATING when Jones is on him. KG is just done. He played great the other night but couldn't come back strong.

KG screwed up the last play by NOT coming and setting the pick for PP to end regulation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: No KG, no BBD, no Green = Loss

Davis has cost himself millions with his performance in these playoffs and yes Garnett getting pushed around by Bosh is not something to be proud of.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Yo are right Bias. The team lacked a couple of key guys giving some punch. The C's also got hurt on the boards again. I still won't give in. The team is too good defensively not to be there at the end. Unlike L.A., they won't mail it in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: No KG, no BBD, no Green = Loss:
    Davis has cost himself millions with his performance in these playoffs and yes Garnett getting pushed around by Bosh is not something to be proud of.  
    Posted by snakeoil123

Agree with both of your points.  Not sure what has happened to Davis, but he has been awful during the playoffs this year.  KG also had a poor performance.  It would be nice to see KG play like he did in game 3. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Don't blame KG,  he is exhausted playing way too many minutes.  BBD is beyond horrible and not trying others is rock headed coaching by Doc.  Why he did it this way will be a mystery for the end of this wonderful era.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

KG really looked like he DIDN'T want to come set the pick for PP. Im not sure what that was about but I knew as soon as it went to OT we were done.

Doc should've played Murf and Pav to see what they could do. Spo changed his lineup and even tried to play Haslem. Doc doesn't trust his roster and by the ends of these games the guys are gassed. It's basketball, maybe someone gets a lose ball, takes a charge, grabs a key rebound. Doc keeps trying to go small and it plays right into the Heat's hands. He should be going big. When a team goes small and quick you go big and strong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I have to agree.....Doc's handling of the roster and the minutes is sometimes baffling...he refuses to develop the kids....Danny has his hands full retooling...I think the Big 3 can still play but the minutes must be lessened......Baby is a mystery....don't know what is wrong with him....Green has potential....I am somewhat disappointed that we didn't tie this series....but it is clear at this point that the Celtics are not the best team in the league anymore....I can live with that....the four year run has been great....if not for KG in '09 and Perk last year....who knows? ....definitely had a chance for a three-peat.....but injuries are part of the game....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Green is better as a starter. Some players just perform better as starters. If they do not resign Green, I would target Rudy Gay since he'll probably be on the block.

I would let BBD walk and help him out the door. Has anyone's game fallen off as fast as his game??

If there is a season next year, 2 of the Big 3 should come off the bench. Take your pick but 2 of them shouldn't be playing big minutes.

Sections
Shortcuts