No KG Today and Tomorrow

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: No KG Today and Tomorrow

This team has a lot working against it.  The road is bad enough but Garnett out it is like chinese water torture.  It is just starting,  Doc better go to the rotation we used after Rondo and Ray went down.  We need to wear teams down with our defense and keep the young bodies going in and out of the game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Look on the bright side each lose brings us closer to Davis and Rivers!!  Danny may tell KG to take all the time he needs!! 

I'm not trying to make light of KG's personal matter!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

First, I hope everything is OK with KG and with his family.  Those "personal matters" can often mean some family member has an issue.

Second, the Celts have to learn to keep their defensive intensity up without KG.  The other day, Doc said the entire defense was "quiet" without Kevin.  He forces people to talk to each other.  I predict that Rondo, Wilcox, JJJ, and Pietrus will have good games but the real issue is whether Paul and Ray show up on offense.  If they do, I predict we win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: No KG Today and Tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]This team has a lot working against it.  The road is bad enough but Garnett out it is like chinese water torture.  It is just starting,  Doc better go to the rotation we used after Rondo and Ray went down.  We need to wear teams down with our defense and keep the young bodies going in and out of the game.
    Posted by concord27[/QUO

that lineup isnt available...besides, RR is the starter as he should be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No KG Today and Tomorrow : Tonight, if we win rebounding battle we win the game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are right and so far we are losing the rebounding battle.  Not really surprised.  The rebounding just gets worse every year.  Can't remember the last time we were a good rebounding team. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] Look on the bright side each lose brings us closer to Davis and Rivers!!  Danny may tell KG to take all the time he needs!!   I'm not trying to make light of KG's personal matter!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

We don't really know why KG is out.  Lets just hope that everything is ok with his family.  You are right that if we don't make the playoffs we have a higher draft pick, which is only going to help this team in the future. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG not being available marked the end of this season as a competitive team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Stick a fork in the Celtics!!!  No KG or Bass...yikes!!!!!!!  Im hoping for the lottery, but at least make it pretty.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts