NO KWAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

NO KWAME

Gray & Fesenko

Fesenko kid is much better than Kwame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59vBaDokVl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z33m5MBavg&feature=related

PLEASE NO STONE hands KWAME!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: NO KWAME

I agree with Gray and Fesneko.  I have been saying Gray for a month now.  Here's the thing with Kwame.  His career numbers are 6.8 PPG and 5.6 RPG in 22.5 mins. He would be our 3rd string center....

PERKINS - 6.4 PPG  6.1  RPG   22.4 mins.  He was our STARTER!!

Kwame would be good because of the low expectation level.   He would be our THIRD center!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

even Commie doesn't want Kwame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: NO KWAME:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Gray and Fesneko.  I have been saying Gray for a month now.  Here's the thing with Kwame.  His career numbers are 6.8 PPG and 5.6 RPG in 22.5 mins. He would be our 3rd string center.... PERKINS - 6.4 PPG  6.1  RPG   22.4 mins.  He was our STARTER!! Kwame would be good because of the low expectation level.   He would be our THIRD center!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Perkins is known to be one of the best at the league at team D.  Brown is known to be one of the worst.  The points and boards aren't the difference between these two.  with that said I agree with you main point.  Having Kwame foe depth wouldn't hurt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

Kwame sucks big time.  Cannot score, no defense, cannot hold a ball to save his life, and his work ethic sucks. This is a bad deal even for $10.00. This guy is a joke and always will be. Sorry to be harsh, but when I was watching Detroit he was with them and I must have thrown my controller everytime he screwed up. Needless to say I went through a lot of controllers that year :)