no matter what happens, I'm still proud of them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

no matter what happens, I'm still proud of them

you can fault their execution, but not their effort.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: no matter what happens, I'm still proud of them

They played as hard as they could.  My hats off to them - will always love my Celtics!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

The Celtics gave it everything they had and us in the crowd gave it everything we had.

I have no voice. I yelled from start to finish. The crowd was crazy and hostile as it should be. but a missed buzzer shot separates a win from a loss.

Proud of my Boston Celtics. Thank you guys for 4 great years of ELITE basketball. and it isn't  over yet. heck they may even all come back next year if the year is shortened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

They played their guts out.

Garnet, Rondo, Pierce, Ray, JO, Delonte, and Baby left it all on the floor. Nothing to be ashamed of on their part. By the 4th quarter, though, the tank was empty.

13 point quarter. I'll save my criticism for the coach that burned them out early.