NO matter what Sad Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

NO matter what Sad Day

Watching Perk play for Ozane High in Beaumont Texas and Watching him grow up as a Celtic and mature into a real force, no matter what the reason, it is just a sad day for me.  This team may not have had the best players but they had the best chemistry in the league, I wonder if that will continue.  In a few games no one will care that much but it just seems sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: NO matter what Sad Day

Perk was Luch Pail, did the dirty work, and was a valuable team member. I will miss his defensive game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Sorry...Lunch Pail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to NO matter what Sad Day:
    Watching Perk play for Ozane High in Beaumont Texas and Watching him grow up as a Celtic and mature into a real force, no matter what the reason, it is just a sad day for me.  This team may not have had the best players but they had the best chemistry in the league, I wonder if that will continue.  In a few games no one will care that much but it just seems sad.
    Posted by maryngary

That's what I'm worried about.  The intangibles you might lose when you take out a longstanding member of a team.  Perk has his shortcomings, but his D and inside presence are going to be hard to replace.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: NO matter what Sad Day:
    In Response to NO matter what Sad Day : That's what I'm worried about.  The intangibles you might lose when you take out a longstanding member of a team.  Perk has his shortcomings, but his D and inside presence are going to be hard to replace.
    Posted by breaktime

You are quite correct. Not only does D win Championships, so do those little things that others sometimes don't want to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I felt the same way on draft day in 2007 and what a year that turned out to be.  No guarantees but  we may have done just the same thing today.

Of course injuries will decide our destiny and let's hope there are none.

Sections
Shortcuts