NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!

HE'S SO AWFUL TO WATCH!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!

at once, the lad appears to be, nevervous, horrible, uncaring, dummer than a bag of hammers and just overall most MISERABLY INEFFECTIVE palyer in the nba

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

If they continue to play him, he must be their son or something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

hes a rookie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

without a doubt Avery should have stayed another year at Texas.It's suppose to be one of the worst drafts in history and he would have been a guaranteed lottery pick  with another year of playing college ball.I agree I get nervous watching him.Can anyone say J.R. Giddens all over again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!:
    If they continue to play him, he must be their son or something.
    Posted by maryngary

YES!!  it is starting to smack of that arrangement from yester-year when the HORRIBLE FERNSTEN was on the roster for WAY TOO MANY years and then you find out after the fact he was painting fitch's house (and probably a few other staffers too).  :-O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

hes a rookie.
    Posted by JamezHill24

he's also flagrant d-league material.  not just for a week down.  serious time to develop whatever he has that is develop-able.  cuz right now he doesn't do anything very well. 

supposed to be a lock down defender and a slasher and i'm not seeing it.  maybe it will come in time.  but this team is too good to carry a guy like this.  brin garroyo in and sit this dude quickly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!! : he's also flagrant d-league material.  not just for a week down.  serious time to develop whatever he has that is develop-able.  cuz right now he doesn't do anything very well.  supposed to be a lock down defender and a slasher and i'm not seeing it.  maybe it will come in time.  but this team is too good to carry a guy like this.  brin garroyo in and sit this dude quickly.
    Posted by aciemvp

oh i def agree..he should be in the d-league..but due to injuries and players not being here yet (arroyo) hes gotta b here..hopefully delonte can come back soon so we can send him back down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

He is AWEFUL.  Why couldnt we have sent him down to the DLeague and picked up Powe for the playoffs?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!:
    Posted by P34

I will have to agree.  Watching Bradly is like scraping a chalkboard, it just hurts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!! : I will have to agree.  Watching Bradly is like scraping a chalkboard, it just hurts.
    Posted by rayallen1

Ughhh that a bad analogy.  Creepy.   Where are the posters that kept saying he was talented and had improved since coming back.  I remember one guy saying he should be getting some of Rondos minutes.  Quote "he will be fine" "I can't wait to watch him tonight"  Our pt guard doesn't even bring the ball up the floor.  How bad is that?  Maybe next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!! : Ughhh that a bad analogy.  Creepy.   Where are the posters that kept saying he was talented and had improved since coming back.  I remember one guy saying he should be getting some of Rondos minutes.  Quote "he will be fine" "I can't wait to watch him tonight"  Our pt guard doesn't even bring the ball up the floor.  How bad is that?  Maybe next year.
    Posted by OneOnOne

How about the guy from KY that said the Celts are unbeaten since Avery Bradley became the backup PG?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am with the group here this kid is really without a lot of skill.  He seems aggressive but aggressively bad pretty much all the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!! : How about the guy from KY that said the Celts are unbeaten since Avery Bradley became the backup PG?
    Posted by P34

The PP hater?  He is probably mad because Paul had another game and pretty much kept us in it all night.  Must be a bad night for him, Paul plays great and the C's win and Ray had a off game.  Just keep him on ignore and he doesn't bother me near as much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

At minimal you see will Arroyo now so the Bradley show is over. 
    Posted by tompenny

Good I don't think he has had a assist this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

4 and 0, Avery turned this one around with his defense!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hopefully Delonte is back Wednesday and I hope he stays healthy this time. Bradley should have stayed in college and improved his game. He's not ready for the NBA IMO.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Hopefully Delonte is back Wednesday and I hope he stays healthy this time. Bradley should have stayed in college and improved his game. He's not ready for the NBA IMO.
    Posted by mem17

Bad thing to say but he even looks dumb

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Avery

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to NO MORE AVERY BRADLEY, PLEASE!!!:
    Posted by P34

Wish I still lived in Boston so I could keep up with the C's, so I noticed they were playing the Bucks tonight so I rushed down and got in right before the game started. The Celts in general looked totally out of sinc on ocassion, but the starters had to come in and stay in to seal this one. The bench was totally awful, so they seriously need Big Baby and West back soon. Green had his moments, but wasn't all that sharp tonight. KG and Pierce were the only ones who had a decent night. I'm a big Rondo fan, but he played his worst game of the year tonight. I'm sure Dudder is glowing about this one, as he hates Rondo.

As for Bradley, he might be fine in the future, but he's obviously not ready for the NBA, atleast from what I witnessed tonight. Out of sinc is putting it mildly. If tonight is an example of his game he should have stayed in college or in the D-League. 

The game was a stinker, truly ugly, but we won and Miami lost again. What was obvious is the bench needs work over the next few weeks, and if it doesn't gel we're in trouble, but we've got too many important player out with injuries so this is emergency crash course for these new guys. As long as Davis and West come back all might be well. 

What was worrisome at point during the game was the rebounding, and the ability of the Bucks to get inside, but the minute the starters came back in the defense tightened up. 

We'll miss Perks inside defense i think, but Krystic has nice offensive skils around the basket. By the way where did this guy Pavlovic come from. I missed that one.

Hetchinspete.    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

I would have kept Erden and sent Bradley to the Cavs!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

4 and 0, Avery turned this one around with his defense!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

I think you stopped taking your medication. From what I saw, every time Bradley was on the court the Celtics would lose their lead.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

i with all of you, all i could do is shake my head, the guy just looks nerves out there playing in front the big 3 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

You people are nuts !

You sound like the clowns who used to scream "NO MORE CHAUNCY BILLUPS PLEASE" !!!

The guy just turned 20 years old......or is he still 19 ?

Relax ! 

After all that went down in the last 10 days, you people are STILL doubting Danny Ainge's basketball judgement ? You still think Danny Ainge is a fool and doesn't know how to pick players ?

Avery Bradley is headed for the D League and the practice court for the rest of the season............he's been filling in this week ONLY because Delonte is cursed and Carlos Arroyo had yet to arrive.

He's a rookie on the deepest veteran team in the NBA and he won't see a minute of playing time in the postseason.

So the guy works out every day and works on his game. When he comes to training camp next season he'll be light years ahead of where he is now.

Maybe the C's should have released Perk 4 months into his rookie season too ?

Give Avery Bradley some slack. Look who he has mentoring him.....with his athletic talent, how can the guy not develop into a solid NBA player ?

The only way Avery Bradley gets cut is if he gets into gun , alcohol, drug , or woman beating trouble.

What is wrong with you people ?

After all the incredible moves Danny Ainge made the past 10 days, you'd think the Fellowship Of The Miserable would be laying low....

SNAP OUT OF IT !  CHEER UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE TO CHAMPIONSHIP #18 !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

You people are nuts ! You sound like the clowns who used to scream "NO MORE CHAUNCY BILLUPS PLEASE" !!! The guy just turned 20 years old......or is he still 19 ? Relax !  After all that went down in the last 10 days, you people are STILL doubting Danny Ainge's basketball judgement ? You still think Danny Ainge is a fool and doesn't know how to pick players ? Avery Bradley is headed for the D League and the practice court for the rest of the season............he's been filling in this week ONLY because Delonte is cursed and Carlos Arroyo had yet to arrive. He's a rookie on the deepest veteran team in the NBA and he won't see a minute of playing time in the postseason. So the guy works out every day and works on his game. When he comes to training camp next season he'll be light years ahead of where he is now. Maybe the C's should have released Perk 4 months into his rookie season too ? Give Avery Bradley some slack. Look who he has mentoring him.....with his athletic talent, how can the guy not develop into a solid NBA player ? The only way Avery Bradley gets cut is if he gets into gun , alcohol, drug , or woman beating trouble. What is wrong with you people ? After all the incredible moves Danny Ainge made the past 10 days, you'd think the Fellowship Of The Miserable would be laying low.... SNAP OUT OF IT !  CHEER UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE TO CHAMPIONSHIP #18 !
    Posted by PHX85014

What you're saying is not true. I remember Billups well when he was a rookie with the Celtics. Billups could shoot from the perimeter or the beyond the arc when he was a rookie. And Billups was already a good ball-handler when he was a rookie, unlike Bradley who seems to have a hard time bringing the ball up court. 

Sections
Shortcuts