No need for Fear

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcgreen. Show bcgreen's posts

No need for Fear

Can we please stop blamming the coaching, danny, or the fact that Perk is gone. The team just looks bored and thats that. The C's are experienced and can still kill in the playoffs. Shaq and JO will be back. Shaq would be playing now if it were the playoffs. I like resting Shaq until the playoffs, why not? ...

Shaq will be well rested and won't have a chance to get injured before the playoffs. He is so experience and played enough games with the starters to come in and do what we need.

Keep in mind, the Lakers lost the majority of their games in the final month of last season, and look what happend....champions.

Anyone who knows the NBA and knows the Celtics should not be worried. Sit back and relax. It will all be ok.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: No need for Fear

In Response to No need for Fear:
    [QUOTE]Can we please stop blamming the coaching, danny, or the fact that Perk is gone. The team just looks bored and thats that. The C's are experienced and can still kill in the playoffs. Shaq and JO will be back. Shaq would be playing now if it were the playoffs. I like resting Shaq until the playoffs, why not? ... Shaq will be well rested and won't have a chance to get injured before the playoffs. He is so experience and played enough games with the starters to come in and do what we need. Keep in mind, the Lakers lost the majority of their games in the final month of last season, and look what happend....champions. Anyone who knows the NBA and knows the Celtics should not be worried. Sit back and relax. It will all be ok.
    Posted by bcgreen[/QUOTE]

The C's can still kill in the playoffs?

You bet. It's called s-u-i-c-i-d-e.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

bcgreen - good try but you are not going to get the fans on this board to have any faith.  This is why Bibby said what he said about us Boston fans.  The fans lost faith last year and did it again this year.  The team is definitely frustrating us (including me!!), but I still think Doc is a good coach and the players deserve our faith.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics are extremely fatigued and it is evident in their play.
    You have to be honest and realize the Shaq absence has put the starters in a greatly stressful situation.  We are in a very precarious position with these games coming up.  I hope none of our key players get injured.

We are at risk with no big  men available.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

you cant trade half the team and think your gonna be the same team....   you can pick up a player or 2 as in 08 and be the same or better ..   that many players has made them a different team ..  is it a better team than before? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to No need for Fear:
    [QUOTE]Can we please stop blamming the coaching, danny, or the fact that Perk is gone. The team just looks bored and thats that. The C's are experienced and can still kill in the playoffs. Shaq and JO will be back. Shaq would be playing now if it were the playoffs. I like resting Shaq until the playoffs, why not? ... Shaq will be well rested and won't have a chance to get injured before the playoffs. He is so experience and played enough games with the starters to come in and do what we need. Keep in mind, the Lakers lost the majority of their games in the final month of last season, and look what happend....champions. Anyone who knows the NBA and knows the Celtics should not be worried. Sit back and relax. It will all be ok.
    Posted by bcgreen[/QUOTE]

From your lips to God's ears, BC!

I think many of us - myself included as of last night! - are so afraid of us never being able to recover that we cannot see the forest for the trees the way you do.  Thank you for your insights.  You're absolutely right on all counts.  Hopefully it all translates into us winning it all and this little bump in the road being forgotten!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Re: No need for Fear:
    [QUOTE]you cant trade half the team and think your gonna be the same team....   you can pick up a player or 2 as in 08 and be the same or better ..   that many players has made them a different team ..  is it a better team than before? 
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Aaaah.. What?  The starting 5 are still here, the sixth player is still here, your back up point guard is still here and your first draft pick..... yep still here. We lost a guy who played 12 games, one got hurt and the others were your 11th and 12th players off the bench. Ooops I forgot the mascot.

The issue is the starters aren't playing well, either they're tired or in a slump. But regardless they need to step it up and everything else will fall into place.

Sections
Shortcuts